[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

"
Ralfium wrote:
I want to go for the 36 Challenges, did you do it with this build?
Would you recommend it for it?

I did 40/40 with this build three times in a row, it is definitely suited well for challenge hunting because it is very versatile and doesn't really have a big weak spot.
I'm relatively new to POE and started with this build. I'm almost level 70 with the core build complete. I'm constantly mana starved. Are there any particular items that I need to get to help with the mana situation? I've tried getting a shield with recover mana on block and a few other things, but nothing seems to be making a meaningful impact and it makes the build extremely tedious to play. I don't want to constantly have to chug mana potions...
"
Lefty88 wrote:
I'm relatively new to POE and started with this build. I'm almost level 70 with the core build complete. I'm constantly mana starved. Are there any particular items that I need to get to help with the mana situation? I've tried getting a shield with recover mana on block and a few other things, but nothing seems to be making a meaningful impact and it makes the build extremely tedious to play. I don't want to constantly have to chug mana potions...

I assume you have your second lab done and taken pious path? It's time to skill Eldritch Battery then, you won't need the mana potion at all anymore.
So I just picked up The Devouring Diadem, which has Eldritch Battery on it. And yes, mana issues all solved! This build just became 1000% more fun! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
What do U think about the snakepit ring for this build?
"
Os Malaguetas wrote:

For me personally, pierce is the best way to utilize the clearspeed of the build. I don't really like the behaviour of fireball with fork or chain. Fork leads to enemies not hit behind the first wave, chain leads to multiple projectiles hitting the same enemy with the explosion. Pierce makes it so you have a 100% reliable wall of little unstoppable fireball rockets.

Also, the ring has no life, which is our primary source of defence.

Feel free to test the chain/fork playstyle and use it if you like it.
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
Os Malaguetas wrote:

For me personally, pierce is the best way to utilize the clearspeed of the build. I don't really like the behaviour of fireball with fork or chain. Fork leads to enemies not hit behind the first wave, chain leads to multiple projectiles hitting the same enemy with the explosion. Pierce makes it so you have a 100% reliable wall of little unstoppable fireball rockets.

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I'm not using fireball... I'm using only blazing salvo, even in maps... because I like the skill. Thinking only in blazing salvo, do U thing this ring can be a good option?
Last edited by Os Malaguetas on May 20, 2021, 1:51:27 PM
"
Os Malaguetas wrote:
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
Os Malaguetas wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I'm not using fireball... I'm using only blazing salvo, even in maps... because I like the skill. Thinking only in blazing salvo, do U thing this ring can be a good option?

I am pretty sure chain and fork are not very good for Blazing Salvo even for clear speed, but I only tested in briefly and decided I don't want to use it for clear speed at all.
Ok. Thank u very
much.
Hi!

First of all, thanks for the build!

I have one question , is it possible to play the build witouht using Fireball?

TY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info