[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

Sometimes my character just stops casting and I can't cast any spells for a few seconds. In those situations I don't have any curse on me and more than enough ES to cast spells. Shield charge works in those situations. I can't figure out what causes this and it costed me a death few times.

Any similar experiences? Could flame dash cause this somehow?
"
anvilgod wrote:
Sometimes my character just stops casting and I can't cast any spells for a few seconds. In those situations I don't have any curse on me and more than enough ES to cast spells. Shield charge works in those situations. I can't figure out what causes this and it costed me a death few times.

Any similar experiences? Could flame dash cause this somehow?

The only thing I can imagine is a silence debuff. It is very rare though.
i need about 10% more block required, since i got a really nice shield with 3 great suffixes. any ideas where to get block to cap ?
"
i need about 10% more block required, since i got a really nice shield with 3 great suffixes. any ideas where to get block to cap ?

I am missing 10% spell block as well this league. It's not that bad without it, I don't really see an easy way to get it.
so what is better? trigger wand or arcanist brand?
"
BoriaPL wrote:
so what is better? trigger wand or arcanist brand?

Trigger wand is more quality of life, higher power charge uptime for mapping and one free socket.

Arcanist brand is more reliable boss dps, because it will trigger instantly and hit the boss guaranteed, and allows to buy a significantly better rolled wand.

I prefer the arcanist brand right now, but it surely is subjective.
Last edited by Moethelion on May 4, 2021, 6:45:32 AM
Feeling a little squishy.

I know that I need more life on gear. Other ideas?

Also, what's the best strategy for completing ultimatums?
"
wrath32 wrote:

Same here, can anyone check what i must improve? 75/75 block seem not work like gladio or other block builds....ultimate inc are impossible (don't mind wand socket i miss sc+fortify on that+ vaal grace on shield)
Last edited by Beskaius on May 6, 2021, 2:19:21 AM
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
wrath32 wrote:

Same here, can anyone check what i must improve? 75/75 block seem not work like gladio or other block builds....ultimate inc are impossible (don't mind wand socket i miss sc+fortify on that+ vaal grace on shield)

Sorry to hear that guys, the build can clear everything in the game (including 100% delirious ultimatum encounters). Unfortunately I can't check your characters, but maybe try to optimize your playstyle. If you play smart in Ultimatum Encounters you should get hit almost not at all (use the 5 second grace period outside of the circle).
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
wrath32 wrote:

Sorry to hear that guys, the build can clear everything in the game (including 100% delirious ultimatum encounters). Unfortunately I can't check your characters, but maybe try to optimize your playstyle. If you play smart in Ultimatum Encounters you should get hit almost not at all (use the 5 second grace period outside of the circle).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info