[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

"
Asag wrote:
I like this build, its fun to play but I have big problem with ultimatum encounters. Basically I just cant do more than wave 1 or 2 in ecounter unless its a map much below my level.

I dont have problem with mapping or bosses but when I enter ultimatums Im just unable to kill mobs fast enough and sooner or later Im overrunned by rares that boost each other and i either die or just take reward and stop.

I watched some tips like kitting in the circle, chosing only 1 type of modifier because its easier than lower tier multiple ones but its still not enough.

I know Im still low level and theres alot to improve in my gear but Im abit jelly when I see some builds like exsanguinate witch chain that just one tap whole screen while laughing at ultimatums.

How are you guys doing with this build in those encounters?

Stand on one side or even outside, fire into the middle for three seconds, run straight through it, turn, repeat. Works really well tbh, I really think this build is suited pretty well for Ultimatum (except stone circles), because all enemies come from one side, when you stand correctly.
How does Arcanist brand function in practice?

Are you not busy using your main damaging spell (which would have triggered the old veiled mod)

Do you just cast one brand quickly and then keep attacking?
"
Cetrius_ wrote:
How does Arcanist brand function in practice?

Are you not busy using your main damaging spell (which would have triggered the old veiled mod)

Do you just cast one brand quickly and then keep attacking?

Only use it on bosses or occasionally during ultimatum to get power charges and some flame walls down. Usual damage without power charges and flame wall is more than enough to oneshot packs.
Can you check out my character (blazingButters)? I followed the Uber Lab tree on PoB and just got the Watchers eye jewel. I have 4.8k HP and 1.2k ES. What should I focus on next? Better gloves, keystone passive on amulet or something else?
"
anvilgod wrote:
Can you check out my character (blazingButters)? I followed the Uber Lab tree on PoB and just got the Watchers eye jewel. I have 4.8k HP and 1.2k ES. What should I focus on next? Better gloves, keystone passive on amulet or something else?

There is an upgrade order section in the guide that will tell what I think. Sorry, can't really Look at personal characters right now.
Are we still using Glorious Vanity at level 90+? I see it in the guide but not in the POB.
"
Antoniocmf wrote:
Are we still using Glorious Vanity at level 90+? I see it in the guide but not in the POB.

No we don't. Where in the guide is it?
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
Antoniocmf wrote:

Items > Jewels > First item
"
Antoniocmf wrote:
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
Antoniocmf wrote:

Items > Jewels > First item

Oh yeah.. thanks. Removed.
Hello, do you have any craft guide for the body armour? Or we just buy it from trade?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info