[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

"
La_D wrote:
Hello, do you have any craft guide for the body armour? Or we just buy it from trade?

Alt roll spell crit, alt roll frenzy mod, one of the bases 6 link with ES base, awakener orb, kepp suffix harvest craft until its okay.
Last edited by Moethelion on Apr 27, 2021, 8:56:55 AM
I think it would be nice to add separate info about abyss jewel. What damage mods do you recommend on it?
Hi Moethelion,

Really loving this build. Switched from BF/BB and had a question as your current league character is quite different from the one in the guide. What nodes in the tree can I not pick up if I want to go clusters first? Right now I'm level 83 and picked up all your tree nodes but now I can't go far on the clusters.
"
Blazestorm99 wrote:
Hi Moethelion,

Really loving this build. Switched from BF/BB and had a question as your current league character is quite different from the one in the guide. What nodes in the tree can I not pick up if I want to go clusters first? Right now I'm level 83 and picked up all your tree nodes but now I can't go far on the clusters.

I would say level 90 is where you want to transition into clusters. And I wouldn't say my build is all too different from the guide. Some small min/max things always change with every level and piece of gear you get.
Hi ! Thanks for the build, very well explained and I got some fun with it till now. Got low tier items but it is enough to farm exalts for the next tier :) I just have a question : when I'm using vaal RF at a beginning of a fight, it almost kill me (-60% of life pool), and a single hit of the boss kill me after that. When I look at your GIF, when you trigger vaal RF it only sacrifices maybe 20% of your pool life. What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks for the answer !
"
JahAirforce wrote:
Hi ! Thanks for the build, very well explained and I got some fun with it till now. Got low tier items but it is enough to farm exalts for the next tier :) I just have a question : when I'm using vaal RF at a beginning of a fight, it almost kill me (-60% of life pool), and a single hit of the boss kill me after that. When I look at your GIF, when you trigger vaal RF it only sacrifices maybe 20% of your pool life. What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks for the answer !

Vaal righteous fire was nerfed in Ultimatum. It is not really worth the risk anymore unfortunately. I will update the guide accordingly soon.
I hit a wall with survivality with this build and I have no idea what Im doing wrong.
I just keep dying and cant progress, resetted my XP bar like 3x now while trying to hit lvl 90 due too many deaths so Im now just running lower tier, blue maps or delving.

It looks like mobs are able to kill me just by looking at me. I even checked like 3x my gear and tree if I did not take something accidentally that disable my defences.

I mean my gear is not amazing, I could get more life on my pieces but Im not even talking about T14-16 maps, Im dying in like T12-13.

I read the section how to be more tanky, invested into Red Dragon, upgraded my gloves to 7L with blind and still I keep dying. Ofcourse I have ress capped and Im not running ele reflect.

Maybe I'm just bad with this build but I think its the first time I ever had problem with reaching lvl 90 on my starter and I have no idea whats wrong.
Guide updated with 3.14 video showcase and new PoB (VRF and trigger weapon removed)
Hey, quick question :
Why don't you replace shield charge by leap slam ?
If you do that, you can remove flame dash an replace it by steelskin on left click ?

I'll try it, but wanted to know if you thought about it ?
"
tracker2013 wrote:
Hey, quick question :
Why don't you replace shield charge by leap slam ?
If you do that, you can remove flame dash an replace it by steelskin on left click ?

I'll try it, but wanted to know if you thought about it ?

I like shield charge way more on characters without excessive attack speed. Also, fortify triggers much more reliably, because you hit all the enemies on the way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info