[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

]

have the right watcher eye and same cluster only miss the unnerve one (-1m less dps pob say to me)

5.2k life and 1950 es (1500mana)

dont mind the wand and shield socket (shield charge+fort+fa on the first and vaal grace on 3rd slot on the second)

i think i have the numbers for clear (1.5m on fireball) and boss well (12m on salvo) but i must to learn how to manage the skills (switch from pulse totem, so different playstyle)
Last edited by Beskaius on May 6, 2021, 5:21:05 AM
I switched to a watcher's eye with zealotry/arcane surge and anger/fire dmg leeched as life, and I have found that it has made a big difference in terms of survivability for me.
"
wrath32 wrote:
I switched to a watcher's eye with zealotry/arcane surge and anger/fire dmg leeched as life, and I have found that it has made a big difference in terms of survivability for me.

You already cap leech with either watchers eye or amulet, you don't need both. You could go for a better dps amulet now.
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
wrath32 wrote:

You already cap leech with either watchers eye or amulet, you don't need both. You could go for a better dps amulet now.

Yes, thanks.

I was able to switch to a +1/+1 amulet and do more damage now. The extra damage helps with survivability because I'm able to manage Ultimatum packs more effectively.

Thanks for the responses and putting this build together. I'm really enjoying the playstyle.
I am really enjoying this build. Thanks for putting it together!

I have a few questions/comments.

* Because the helm is so common, its actually not so expensive (less than ex) to get the additional projectile enchant for blazing salvo. Might want to mention it in the guide!
* Why aren't you linking immortal call with increased duration support?
* Damage wise, is the medium cluster jewel with unnerve better than just repeating the crit medium cluster jewel (with pressure points). Or is the main downside a lack of culling strike? (Asking because your cluster jewel is suppppper expensive, but its not too expensive to just repeat the pressure points jewel).
* Have you tried putting assassins mark on a trigger ring? This seems to have a couple of advantages. It makes having a trigger wand feel less "bad" (because assassins mark is being applied constantly) and frees up a skill slot. I actually added enfeeble to my cwdt setup, which works fine with assassins mark on hit (because assassins mark is still reliable on bosses and rares, but enfeeble is a huge defensive boost against packs of mobs).
* Do you know of any good source of endurance charges against bosses? I was considering experimenting with enduring composure. This would be a big defensive boost. Not having reliable endurance charges (and the boost they provide to immortal call) can make defense sad versus sirus.
"
phelann wrote:
I am really enjoying this build. Thanks for putting it together!

I have a few questions/comments.

* Because the helm is so common, its actually not so expensive (less than ex) to get the additional projectile enchant for blazing salvo. Might want to mention it in the guide!
* Why aren't you linking immortal call with increased duration support?
* Damage wise, is the medium cluster jewel with unnerve better than just repeating the crit medium cluster jewel (with pressure points). Or is the main downside a lack of culling strike? (Asking because your cluster jewel is suppppper expensive, but its not too expensive to just repeat the pressure points jewel).
* Have you tried putting assassins mark on a trigger ring? This seems to have a couple of advantages. It makes having a trigger wand feel less "bad" (because assassins mark is being applied constantly) and frees up a skill slot. I actually added enfeeble to my cwdt setup, which works fine with assassins mark on hit (because assassins mark is still reliable on bosses and rares, but enfeeble is a huge defensive boost against packs of mobs).
* Do you know of any good source of endurance charges against bosses? I was considering experimenting with enduring composure. This would be a big defensive boost. Not having reliable endurance charges (and the boost they provide to immortal call) can make defense sad versus sirus.

Helmet enchants are mentioned in the item section.

Giving up a socket for increased duration is not worth it imo. There is nothing to easily give up.

Unnerve and Culling Strike are each 10% more damage. That is way better than the crit cluster.

An assassin's mark ring doesn't give power charges. That's a pretty big damage loss on bosses.

Enduring cry would be the only easy solution to endurance charges on bosses, but I don't think it's worth to give up a socket for it and you still would need to cast it seperately. Bosses usually don't live long enough to be dangerous on this build anyway.
"
Helmet enchants are mentioned in the item section.

Oops I must have missed this.

"
Unnerve and Culling Strike are each 10% more damage. That is way better than the crit cluster.

Makes sense, so Ill try to save up to afford that and just use the other crit cluster as a placeholder.

"
An assassin's mark ring doesn't give power charges. That's a pretty big damage loss on bosses.

I was so confused by this comment, then looked up the skill description. I had no idea that quality on assassins mark would give you a chance for a power charge on hit >_< This is why I thought there was no downside...

Last edited by phelann on May 9, 2021, 4:47:43 PM
Hey buddy, as long as you "removed" the trigger weapon, could you update or put a guide on how did you (if) crafted the new wand, as long as I have not much idea on how to craft things, I've tried to find a good wand with high tier mods as:
+1 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems
% increased Spell Damage
% increased Cast Speed
+% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

All I found are just crazy prized wands and I would like to craft it but I don't even know where to start from or which modifiers are more important and I would appreciate your help. Really enjoying the guild btw, thanks for the guide!
"
Lyarc wrote:
Hey buddy, as long as you "removed" the trigger weapon, could you update or put a guide on how did you (if) crafted the new wand, as long as I have not much idea on how to craft things, I've tried to find a good wand with high tier mods as:
+1 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems
% increased Spell Damage
% increased Cast Speed
+% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

All I found are just crazy prized wands and I would like to craft it but I don't even know where to start from or which modifiers are more important and I would appreciate your help. Really enjoying the guild btw, thanks for the guide!

I don't really craft the wand. I just put up a custom search with values for all good mods. There is online guides for how to do that.
I want to go for the 36 Challenges, did you do it with this build?
Would you recommend it for it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info