What We're Working On: Heist Week 2

Not gonna lie, you lost me at "We will then be doing extensive internal testing."
To the MF Windripper go the spoils
Talismans? you buffed TALISMANS ?!
I... What? Who? WHY?
Nobody cares about talismans, they're just a way to obtain alts.

I hope you're right...
"
The common client crash on this platform has the full attention of our engine development team at the moment.

LOL

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Hey GGG i know you have zero tolerance for non-helpfull feedback.
So here is my very practical, intelectual and well thoguth out feedback that you love to fill yoru forums with:

''Cool'' ''Nice'' ''Dang'' ''Neat'' ''Yep'' ''Awesome'' ''Hakuna Matata''

And then you wonder why you might get things wrong with such helpful feedback...
"Portals back to The Rogue Harbour" hmm 2 times i lost all my coins doing grand heist and loosing portal after 1 wing. First was before and one after fix. For something that can happened its 100% will happened for me. This game is full of content so i have many things to do it only sucks i cant do the best of new content.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
OMG! They did everything those 1% players said they should do in Baeclast!

Nice changes, thow. I do look foward to a way for Heists to have a linear progression of returns, like sulfite. As of right now, size seams to be the deciding factor of the artifact value, with the level of the job looking to be a minor factor.
<< We have also increased the speed at which Karst and Tullina complete the Agility Job

make it matrix style. super fast forward :)
Last edited by voodoov on Sep 29, 2020, 6:44:26 AM
A whole bunch of good news. Really appreciate it!
Its sad that you guys have to work so much on fixing problems in this league, i hope you got enough ppl working on the nwxt league already :v

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info