What We're Working On: Heist Week 2

Can we get an economy reset in trade leagues too? The first one was sort of blown.
So nothing of substance basically.
sounds great

i would like to see some of the new gems, bases and replicas having a small chance to drop from reward room chests as well, i think a small chance would make them more interesting.
Badest League ever. More anoing then synthesis.

Please fix the Client Crashes. It's pretty anoing for me starting a heist.
Thanks GGG looking forward to the fixes and continued efforts <3 even with everything been a fun league imo so far :D
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
ty ggg
you guys are awesome
1 Add loot back in heists, currently they are a waste of time, no1 wants your useless talismans, pre-nerf lvl 67 heists gave more loot then current lvl 81-83

2 Add stash chest in grand heists

3 Remove observer totems, really
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
The last few days i encounterd a bug that the game randomly caps fps to 20 when on windowd fullscreen turn back to fullscreen and back to window fullscreen fix the issue but still its shity when u run a heist and fps caps to 20 even when i turn on background fps to 60 it just caps to 20
"
"Stash Tab Folders are nearing completion. We will then be doing extensive internal testing. As soon as they're ready to go, we will be patching them in.

Stash Tab Affinities will take a little bit more time to complete, but we don't want to delay Stash Tab Folders. We're aiming to have Stash Tab Affinities released within the next few weeks.

It's critical that both of these features are implemented very safely and tested thoroughly, due to their nature."

When you say you'll do extensive internal testing, do you mean extensive internal testing like you do to make sure the first few weeks of every single league have zero meaningful bugs that affect player experience and quality of life?

I generally agree that its critical that features are implemented very safely.

As a player, I love the game you put out. I started about halfway through the Delve league and I've binged the start of every league since. Some leagues I finish with 10ex in my stash and 10-15ex worth of gear, other leagues I end up wearing 100ex worth of gear and have 20ex+ stashed. I abhor the fact that every single time there's an economy reset, it comes with uncounted bugs and issues that some players can avoid or simply brute force while others are crippled. While simultaneously dealing with PC performance issues, over or undertuned mechanics (rewards, item balance, mob abilities and scaling, etc...), its especially frustrating to learn that someone was able to buy up all the light radius bases to synthesize explosion implicits, that someone was able to craft literally perfect ventor's gambles.

Diablo 3 is a bland, simpleton game when compared to PoE, so mundane that there's not even an economy to manage. Having now played PoE for a few years, I'll likely never go back to D3, but every single time I branch out to a new/different game these days, it's unimaginably refreshing to load into a finished/polished product straight away. League launches are starting to feel like a mixed bag to me because for pretty much every single league I've played, I've tried coercing friends to join me in PoE and I always tell them "I dont know how they'll top Harvest/Delirium/Metamorph, but I think they will somehow" and the incessant issues have worn on me enough to have eliminated most of that hype.

I love PoE, but this is one exile reaching out to say that I'm close to just saying "yeah, the new league looks interesting, but I dont want to beta test a live economy for two weeks" not because I can't get geared up, but just *why* should I? Id happily beta test on a PTR to address bugs and have a less-unfair economy on actual launch.
Wheres Performance Issues / FPS Drops issues on that list ? You guys are serious ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info