What We're Working On: Heist Week 2

Ugh this is weak and will not get players to run heists. Until you fix grand heist doors and the balance of risk vs reward nothing will change. Looks like this will be a very short league.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
What’s a tab affinity? Does that let non special tabs act as a target for certain things in tab folders?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
This Sounds Great! I can't wait for LEAGUESTART! Let me know so I can book off work!
typical week 2 league stuff, would love some Chris Wilson statement on why such "big budget" leagues, as he calls them himself, get shipped in this awful state anyways.
Last edited by coccoxoxo on Sep 29, 2020, 5:20:30 AM
Please use 4 month cycles instead of 3. You hype people up with a new league, but everybody leaves again after 3 days if core stuff isn't working properly. Get your shit together man, come on GGG.
So, you're going to nerf drops again, fix some crashes, and keep heists useless. You utterly destroyed them in your first pass of, "balance changes," killed them even more dead in your second and now, in your third, you're ensuring they're useless beyond words. Thanks.

I bet we'll still crash.

Edit: You shipped a broken, incomplete league. It was good, and I liked it, before the nerfs. But, somehow, you've made this an utter waste of time.

The only redeeming factor is the cat at 24 challenges. The chase unique items? Good luck getting them. The best enchanted weapons and armor? Nah, get some garbage, instead. You used to get tons of neat uniques? Ha, ha, get the same stupid claw twice in one chest. Thanks, GGG.

Nobody wants your dumbass, "generic, metamorph and harbinger" rewards. Turn the dial back to where it was before your drop-rate reduction patch, and just let us play the damn game for FUN, this ONE TIME. You take GRINDING for GEAR GAMES too damn far. Har. Har.

Chris, your game is designed to be, "played forever." At this rate, nobody wants to play it. Stop piling RNG on RNG on RNG.
Last edited by Mistform on Sep 29, 2020, 5:39:46 AM
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
What’s a tab affinity? Does that let non special tabs act as a target for certain things in tab folders?

You should be able to set stash tabs as target for certain loot, Currency Tab for currency, Scarab tab for scarabs etc. If you now ctrl right click loot from your inventory that matches any of those tabs, the loot will go directly to that tab, without the need to open the tab first and manually filter any loot that belongs there.
Last edited by clozzer on Sep 29, 2020, 5:23:47 AM
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

You should be able to set stash tabs as target for certain loot, Currency Tab for currency, Scarab tab for scarabs etc. If you now ctrl left click loot from your inventory that matches any of those tabs, the loot will go directly to that tab, without the need to open the tab first and manually filter any loot that belongs there.
Last edited by clozzer on Sep 29, 2020, 5:27:06 AM
So, you are keeping the polluted reward rooms, which most likely killed the target farming of specific rewards?
GGG please. I know you're not out of touch enough to think that anyone wants MORE talismans. I think I speak for most people when I say just go ahead and remove them from the game. I'm honestly begging you, they are so so bad and not worth picking up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info