What We're Working On: Heist Week 2

"
Lord_Benway wrote:
Delirium league was my favorite. I played it in the original league, played 100% delirious beyond+legion maps in harvest and performance was ok even with my mediocre computer. But this league when I tried delirium+beyond map game crashes on every map multiple times, can this possibly be fixed, and is it an issue for other players?

Don't use vulkan it makes your game crash, use all low graphics, see explanationons graphics setings to get the best option for you.
You must be trolling wit the reward "upgrades"
"
We plan to significantly increase the experience that Heist monsters grant, with a focus on monsters encountered during Lockdown.

I'd rather you implement a lump sum xp 'prize' for completing Heists i.e. getting through the Escape phase, similar to how taking out Syndicate members in Betrayal encounters works. We shouldn't be penalized for not staying and fighting during the Escape phase - the whole point is to survive and get out as fast as we can (but of course if you run too recklessly, you end up dead).

"
We have increased the Rogue Marker value of Heist objectives by up to 40% (based on the Tier of the Contract).

We have reduced the revealing cost for high-tier Blueprints by up to 15%. Alongside the increased Rogue Markers generated by running Heist Contracts, we expect that you should feel less strained by Blueprint revealing costs.

Similar to the above, I'd rather you again focus on incentivizing people to actually complete Heists. In this case that means greatly increasing the Marker reward for turning in Heist targets (much more than 40%), while perhaps reducing Marker drops in maps and Delve. Make completing Heists the main source of Marker income, to an extent that you'll be able to comfortably reveal Blueprints if you're regularly doing so but will struggle to pay for Reveals if you aren't.

"
In addition, some of the Heist doors have timing values that we'd like to make faster.

This should be your main focus here. Really, the timing of the Jobs aren't that much of a problem (apart from wonky Rogue AI - speaking of which, please work on that too!) with investment, the slow-ass doors are. Just speed up the doors and 75% of this issue will be solved.

"
There's a problem where returning to the Rogue Harbour can put you into the wrong Harbour, preventing you from returning to your Heist. We attempted to fix it last week but ran into some big problems and had to revert the fix. We have another plan for fixing it which we hope to deploy later this week.

Everyone has told you what the simple fix for this is, but of course corporate won't let your coders implement it... -_-
"
On Saturday, we fixed the most common client crash.

Yes, now instead 1/5 heist crash, I have like 2/3. Awesome work. It crashed ONLY in regular contracts, grand heist work pretty good, haven't done many, since don't want to loose drop in case on crash, but so far was quite good.
Signed
Vermyn
Last edited by Vermyn on Sep 29, 2020, 4:16:20 AM
Void Sphere is bugged while throwing / detonating mines.
It will go on cooldown and won't spawn.
"
Heist Rewards
We have completed a large pass on Heist rewards. Our current plan is to increase the value of various reward types, such as Generic, Talismans, Metamorph and Harbinger.

OUR community dream is to turn all rewards into talismans, think about it
Regardless of all the negativity and issues with this expansion on release, I'm super glad GGG is actually communicating and getting things fixed. Miles above industry standard these days. Maybe if I'm lucky they'll sneak in a Paradoxica fix too! Thanks for all the hard work!
Death is only the final failure of the weak
ty ggg
I hope there is Skitterbots fix
"
DiscoMonkeyy wrote:
Heist bosses not released yet lmao, really showing how rushed everything is with the 3 month schedule.

Didn't they said they had like 6 months lead for this league?

They never tested anything. The only reason this game is still alive is because there's no real competition in this genre.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info