What We're Working On: Heist Week 2

No GC mines targeting fix ?
Rework was not success and on top of that targeting is ruined.

Please GGG fix it
just remove the totems. If the rest of the game is any indication of what will happen is i wil be hit by the wave and then 2 seconds alter i was hit ill see it because of server lag and my bad ping.
Like with the Sirus fight its so dumb that he fire his die beam then after it ended he say die or that i die while standing behind him and the beam went in a different direction.

also talisman how do you make that better? i feel that 99% of the time they are so bad they aren't even worth picking up for alc shards. You cant even anoint them in the rare chance a good one drop. Maybe give them a random anoint. im sure people will use them then as a temporary item if they cant afford the anoint on a amulet.
The biggest problem with them is you cant craft on them normally items you pick up have a stat or so missing and since you cant craft on them to fix the problem it makes them way worse than a random picked up item

Im not a game designer but they have been powered creeped out of the game. Most good end game amulets is influenced now and have a anoint. Even normal amulets i pickup and ID feel better than a talisman. Im pretty sure if missed a few good ones the problem is you dont have time to look at the stats while you play and not in your hideout.

I feel the only good talismans in the game is the ones you crafted on a betrayal research bench
Last edited by b4timert on Sep 29, 2020, 3:56:32 AM
deception is broken, my performance artist in grand heist just change her clothes and doesnt want to open the doors.
"
smokedust wrote:
Just put a damn stash into the prep area of the grand heist until you fix the portal issue "later this week"...

This!

Like someone else here, i think im stopping at 24 if i get burned out grinding for the heist challenges. Heist bosses not released yet lmao, really showing how rushed everything is with the 3 month schedule.

Also, we're probably gonna need a few mor weeks to fix the heist bosses (remember oshabi?).

Keep pumping out subpar quality content that clearly havent been play tested!
Elemental Overload Timer! Nice! Hype!
Okay, I was patient and all with all these beta test all the leagues, but sorry, this time, it is gone too far, way too far. I am a software architect myself, and sorry, but someone have no idea how to design and / or test things at all.

I wasted ~130 heists, ~20 GHs aready, and You are still just trying out options after two weeks, really?

"
Experience from Monsters in Heists

Why is the complication always, again? It should have been worked as Betrayal from the very beginning, give us a summarized XP at the end, that is all.

"
Heist Areas (in maps) are too long

Yeah, the typical oversight again, I guess pre-test stopped on tier 1 maps, if not even already on story areas. Tier 16 heists taking forever sometimes with 90% of the time just walking from door to door.

"
Opening Job Doors in Heists

Some of them are painly slow, I guess, some of them will remain the same based on the 'trying'.

"
Observer Totems

Yeah, that is a nice joke. First I did not realize what happend, why me alert level increased, then found out those totems. Those invulnerable totems which are always in the slowest part of the given heist what You cannot avoid at all, anyhing You do. These planned changes will not help much either I see it already.

"
New Heist Bosses/Quests

Two weeks in, and we are getting new missing content. Do not get me wrong, me and tens of thousands of colleagues world wide work from home till 13th of march, also in a software development area, and we are keeping all our deadlines and our quality parallel. This is simply not acceptable anymore.

"
Heist Rewards

Anything You do here, does not matter anymore. You already clearly nerfed everything ever dropped in. I was late to reach hihg tier heists thanks to the terrible map drop rate again, so just heard what they were dropping, now I clean up a tier 14-16 heist with a few alteration orbs value at the end at most.

"
Portals back to The Rogue Harbour

This is the biggest joke of the league. Also, do not forget that portals also not always generating when You start a GH, that is, You are wasted that 10-20-30k markers right away entering to the GH. I do not see that issue noted here anywhere? Regarding this portal back issue, it shall not work in this way at all. Either make the harbour a solo area (I do not get it why it is public at all), or simply put a damn stash into the GH at that is all. We need no more 'trying' and fixing for several more weeks, just a simple stash there, that is all.

"
Client and Instance Crashes

Heists still crashing seeminly randomly to desktop from time to time.

I also do not see the stuck door issues there also, when even the door not opens, or You get stuck in an opened vault door.

And also, most importantly, why contracts and blueprints share the same pool as maps? How are we expected to complete our Atlas? I am stuck on AL5 with 119/154 and 22/154 for ages now, fall back to tier 9 (yes,. T9!) maps, as my latest ~30 tier 10 maps did not drop me a single T11 map even (yes, my Atlas is set up properly to be able to drop any tier). Atlas completition was a pain already in Harvest, now it is even much more worse.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
pls fix paradoxica double dmg bug
Thank you so much for all your hard work!
Beta end is around the corner!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
this is taking its time lmao
soon we will be out of beta. I have hope. Delirium was straight up not playable for the first two weeks and that turned into the best league this game has ever had.
//go next

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info