PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
The issue itself is going to require a client update, hence why leaving the queue is safe. We're currently compiling an update internally; if it works, we hope to have it deployed sometime this afternoon.

Is that based on NZ time?
RIP Heist League

September 23rd, 2o2o - September 23rd, 2o2o
"
PegLegDreg wrote:
RIP Heist League

September 23rd, 2o2o - September 23rd, 2o2o

*Thumb up* XDXD
I play ps4 with my buds and PC for myself. Take your time, bugs will be bugs. Everyone whining here is literally just big babies. You don't pay to play this game, gentlemen, calm down.
"
Munsia wrote:
I play ps4 with my buds and PC for myself. Take your time, bugs will be bugs. Everyone whining here is literally just big babies. You don't pay to play this game, gentlemen, calm down.

I’m not complaining but this is a terrible response as people do pay and without that there wouldn’t be a game.
20:30 :c realy?
Dor... Não é... Nada!
Yep, it's disingenuous to act like GGG just releases the game out of the goodness of their hearts. They're a business. If there wasn't enough money to justify the resources being spent they wouldn't offer it. Many of us do in fact make purchases to support the game and the reality is GGG is making a profit. Which is good! Sad truth is without better support the game cannot grow. As has been said it's riddled with crashes and trying to convince friends to play is extremely difficult given the hard sell that the game is in this state. If it's not able to grow then neither are the margins for GGG which means neither are the resources to fix the problems. Which creates a self fulfilling loop.
"
Munsia wrote:
Some of us have invested money and most importantly time into being here for launch. Its easy to say calm down when youre playing on PC. Calling people babies and whining about others stating their opinions is quite hypocritical.
"
Munsia wrote:

Praising people for failure and incompetence is a great way to ensure that failure and incompetence continues.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
d3arcaya wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
The issue itself is going to require a client update, hence why leaving the queue is safe. We're currently compiling an update internally; if it works, we hope to have it deployed sometime this afternoon.

Thanks for letting us know.

I *really* hope the new patch is small. If it's big, I have to drive somewhere else to do the patch.
If you've already updated to 3.12.1, the follow up should be small.

Thanks Jeff.

Can't wait to play Heist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info