PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

"
"
Munsia wrote:

Problem with this statement is that no one knows the non incompetent way. Only ggg is doing things. If you really wanna nudge them and have a comparable argument, then lets see your release. If you have nothing to bring to the table, then do not demoralize what's on the table.

You don't have to be a chef to taste and criticise a meal.

You do if you dont know the difference between a chicken and a cow. Which 99% of the complainers do not know what the devs must do for releases.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
kadura85 wrote:
@jeff

If you could give us an "expected" ETA, sone people could take a nap or something, cause its a bit late here and i would love to know if i can save sleep 3-4hrs or not. Thank you :>
I don't have a concrete ETA to offer as of right now. I can confidently say it will be at least 3 hours at the absolute earliest, but again, nothing is concrete at this time.

Thank you for the update.
"

Problem with this statement is that no one knows the non incompetent way. Only ggg is doing things. If you really wanna nudge them and have a comparable argument, then lets see your release. If you have nothing to bring to the table, then do not demoralize what's on the table.

I don't have to be a game developer to know that when a game is absolutely buried in issues, it's faulty. If you walk into a restaurant and order a steak but they serve you a half-cooked beef patty with gravel on top, you're allowed to criticize even if you don't run a restaurant. The vast majority of game developers manage to launch functional games, and for the ones that have issues, those issues are usually resolved, not left untouched for literal years. The exceptions to that rule are rightfully labeled failed projects, and GGG's console ports of PoE can be counted amongst those.

We are consumers of a product. In what insane, dysfunctional world would you have to be a producer of a similar product in order to be allowed to criticize another product? Think about what you said for a second and you'll realize it's absurd. Come on, man. Only someone who has launched a game themselves is allowed to say anything negative about a game? Are you out of your actual mind? Who comes up with this kind of braindead nonsense?!

What do you get out of fighting against criticism of a deeply broken game? What's your gain? We all know PoE on console is trash. What is your agenda in attacking those who say so? It makes no sense at all. You come off like some kind of hired shill or something.
Last edited by Ohhrobin777 on Sep 23, 2020, 8:39:53 PM
"
Ohhrobin777 wrote:

We are consumers of a product. In what insane, dysfunctional world would you have to be a producer of a similar product in order to be allowed to criticize another product? Think about what you said for a second and you'll realize it's absurd. Come on, man. Only someone who has launched a game themselves is allowed to say anything negative about a game? Are you out of your actual mind? Who comes up with this kind of braindead nonsense?!

I remembered of Immanuel Kant, don't know why...
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
"
Ohhrobin777 wrote:
"

I don't have to be a game developer to know that when a game is absolutely buried in issues, it's faulty. If you walk into a restaurant and order a steak but they serve you a half-cooked beef patty with gravel on top, you're allowed to criticize even if you don't run a restaurant. The vast majority of game developers manage to launch functional games, and for the ones that have issues, those issues are usually resolved, not left untouched for literal years. The exceptions to that rule are rightfully labeled failed projects, and GGG's console ports of PoE can be counted amongst those.

What do you get out of fighting against criticism of a deeply broken game? What's your gain? We all know PoE on console is trash. What is your agenda in attacking those who say so? It makes no sense at all. You come off like some kind of hired shill or something.
. Theres a few idiots on here today that absolutely sound like the devs in hiding. I wonder why these games survey their players if they dont care about our opinions. Funny thing is I am a chef and I absolutely love feedback, take it into account, and try to provide a great experience for everyone.
This is unusual. I would have never guessed this update would have a major critical issues before console players could receive it. Oh wait...
Hopefully this resolves quickly we have been beaten down enough as it is.
This is an unfortunate conversation. I played originally on the XBox and then jumped to the PS4 when it was launched there. The fact is that the game has never run well on either console. The crashes as fairly constant, the screen tearing can be terrible when there is too much information to process on the screen, even on the PS4 pro, the lagging continues and it is actually quite fair to say that the console experience has not evolved much. New league mechanics just add to the problems - there is no integration, its just more layers. Thinking that this delay is another league issue is too limited. Fixes to the base have never properly been made and the snowballing continues. I was hopeful that new resources would help resolve the problems, but this many years later I am being convinced that this is not a console game and the resources are not available for a deep fix. As far as asking for remuneration - that's totally ridiculous and needs to be kept out of a good debate for making this game better. At the end of the day, I wish I could play this on a PC. I am sure my experience would be totally different. As for now, this is all that's offered. I'll check back tomorrow to see if its finally launched, but without hype or positive expectations.
You guys complaining is not criticism for one. I bet not a single one of you can actually quote what leagues were intended for in the first place. Meanwhile, you say it has problems, every game has problems. Heist being the 31st league of completely free content. Leagues were always meant in the beginning to be testing grounds for new content to be added to base game. This game has been successful because of how well the community is a part of the development as they do incorporate a lot from feedback from the community. It will be fixed. Complaining about it isnt solving a problem, its creating a new one. You are literally giving them more work to do. Stop being inconsiderate cry babies and go do something productive while they are working diligently to make sure it will work for you. If you dont like ggg then I'm not sure why you are even complaining here other than the fact you like listening to the sound of your own voice.
Free cosmetics like Wings make players very happy after a failed release.... Just saying 😉
Why do “free” games get a pass for being shit? “Free” games that most people have more $ invested in than paid games

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info