PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

I play on console with like 10 people regularly, half of which were gonna completely quit after Harvest due to the endless game crashes but we convinced them to stay and next season will be better. A big expansion season and we all planned to play tonight at launch and several of us changed work shifts and/or made arrangements with family for the launch. Now those people we convinced to stay playing it are gone for good.

But Jeff gave info on forums, so it is okay? Not really.

Most console players don't even use the forums imo.
The only people defending GGG right now are GGG burner accounts, we see you
Since when is it a requirement to be perfect on everything? Guys they are trying the best they can, I blame the parents. More people should have gotten more ass whoopings and people wouldnt be acting like full grown impatent children.
You guys are way too invested. Noone is paying them enough money to be as entitled as expressed on this forum.
We're still working on the problem. As of right now I have no news to share in regards to a timeline, sorry for the inconvenience.
Im not a ggg burner. Th Mr. Socialite
"
Weldit882211 wrote:
The only people defending GGG right now are GGG burner accounts, we see you

Sure, I'll just login on my PSN account... OH WAIT, THE SERVERS ARE DOWN, and I can't.

What account would you like me to use?

EDIT: Thanks for keeping us in the loop Jeff, even when it's to say "Sorry, nothing to share yet."
Last edited by d3arcaya on Sep 23, 2020, 11:15:14 PM
Maybe we all were all given a big countdown to see everyday for the past month...

Sorry, thought that was important for some reason.
The longer I play on the PS4 version, the more I regret switching over from PC.

Can we get status update, about to start a six day straight shift, wanted to play a little bit...
Last edited by death_dealer13 on Sep 23, 2020, 11:21:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info