PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
We're still working on the problem. As of right now I have no news to share in regards to a timeline, sorry for the inconvenience.

Appreciate the updates.
This is disappointing!!!!:( :(
"
Mishibijiw wrote:
Maybe we all were all given a big countdown to see everyday for the past month...

Sorry, thought that was important for some reason.

That was the "you can't play Harvest anymore" timer. *laugh emote*
"
Since when is it a requirement to be perfect on everything? Guys they are trying the best they can, I blame the parents. More people should have gotten more ass whoopings and people wouldnt be acting like full grown impatent children.
you still on here acting tough? Sounds like youve gotten plenty of ass whoopings the way you run your mouth. Youre light work little buddy.
Weeee. I'm adding to the forum content.
"
Uncle_P wrote:
"
Since when is it a requirement to be perfect on everything? Guys they are trying the best they can, I blame the parents. More people should have gotten more ass whoopings and people wouldnt be acting like full grown impatent children.
you still on here acting tough? Sounds like youve gotten plenty of ass whoopings the way you run your mouth. Youre light work little buddy.

First dog to bark lol. No one is acting tough. Just stating truths. Dont like it little boy you can block me :) or just continue to get mad about it. Your choice really as im enjoying myself.
Last edited by Phrozen_Eclipse on Sep 23, 2020, 11:44:36 PM
I've had a few chuckles. About to get off work. Would be funny if the timing lines up for me. I'm usually a lucky guy.
This is really painful. Hurry up and get it online so i can buy the new MTX ( maybe this will help speed things up )
Really? Still no ETA? I was planning on playing tonight but i guess not thanks bro.
"
"
Uncle_P wrote:
"

First dog to bark lol. No one is acting tough. Just stating truths. Dont like it little boy you can block me :) or just continue to get mad about it. Your choice really as im enjoying myself.

We can't talk about the heist launch failure but you can promote child abuse? And you enjoy doing so! Okay there buddy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info