PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

Deleted
Last edited by Phrozen_Eclipse on Sep 24, 2020, 1:01:50 AM
Ah god dangit ill jave to play tomorrow after work... eh at least theres somewhat a timeframe now kinda
You called out everyone saying our parents to blame for being vocal about our disappointment in the launch, called everyone little children and are mocking everyone who been posting their concerns, we are entitled blah blah blah...

Check your own post...

Also, stating hitting kids isn't abuse but by law it is.
Deleted
Last edited by Phrozen_Eclipse on Sep 24, 2020, 1:01:12 AM
Now I'm a victim too?

You actually googled it! Omg, you're hilarious.

Someone trying to defend himself very hard.
Ty for status update, good luck everyone. Hope I can log in when I get off work tomorrow peace
IMO you dev team needs to recruit more reliable testers on PS4 indeed.

Day 1 sucks as always on console.
"
Uncle_P wrote:
"
Since when is it a requirement to be perfect on everything? Guys they are trying the best they can, I blame the parents. More people should have gotten more ass whoopings and people wouldnt be acting like full grown impatent children.
you still on here acting tough? Sounds like youve gotten plenty of ass whoopings the way you run your mouth. Youre light work little buddy.

"
Lol kids fighting kids calling each other kids. Typical day on the forums. Both sides are wrong. Plenty of reasons to complain about PoE a little delay is the least of them on ps4. And the fanboy enablers are wrong too because they are the reason we have had crashes on Ps4 since day 1 and it has never been fixed along with framerate problems and a plethora of other bugs.

And for the love of god quit calling PoE free. It has a free demo any more playing then that your ARE paying.

BASED AND TRUE
Last edited by tripolarbear on Sep 24, 2020, 1:06:48 AM
can we please delete all/move all the mishibi and phrozen messages. waste of time and space having to scroll past all the bs
"
cammoflauge5 wrote:
can we please delete all/move all the mishibi and phrozen messages. waste of time and space having to scroll past all the bs
up vote

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info