PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

Ok so at lvl 62 my PS4 pro crashed when doing a heist, had to pull the power cord to restart it since it just flickered a small white box against a gray background... I really don´t know what you did but this is not good enough
I believe the question about posting from a PC account was directed at me? If so, I have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m posting on here using my iPad, but I only play the game using a PlayStation.

I don’t post on game forums often. It’s me in fact it’s only time I ever have, but don’t quote me on that.

I love it when somebody takes information they disagree with and then tries to turn that into a trolling situation rather than a valid complaint. Although I’ve given up on POE in frustration, my wife continues to play on my account. I watched a bit here and there last night as it seemed like the game was oddly stable for a couple of hours Which finally able to get logged in with the new patch.Then, boom: 5 crashes within the space of about 70 minutes. She’s currently at level 88. She was trying to run level 12 maps.

Other odd things: none of our map progress appearS to have been saved, at least not the record of which maps were completed, which bonus areas done, etc. Many of the maps dropped last night were of a higher tier and in different locations then we had previously been getting before the patch, which is nice. But the problem is that any new map that drops won’t load into our map stash tab. Very odd.

She also says the controller seems to respond differently in specific situations. For example, I watched her battling a map boss, and when she was facing the boss with the keypad pressed in the “forward“ direction, she kept stepping through the boss instead of it merely aiming her weapon at the boss which is the way that it normally would act. I don’t know if I’m describing this well. Also, She showed me that when she clicks on the chisels, it used to be you could left click a couple of times to bring your cursor over the map, but now she has 2 inches long over each individual square. Again, not sure I’m explaining it well, but the point is that there’s just a little anomalies in the way that the controller now works.

Anyway, There you go. Someone already made the main comment I wanted to make, which is that our friend playing on a PS4 slim who has only had one or two crashes total must obviously be playing at a very low level, as that was true for me as well in the very early going on the game, but has not been the reality ever since hitting at least level 60.

Im really tired about error ce-34878-0, if i play 1 hour streak the gane freeze with the error, if i do 2 or 3 heist camp it freeze with the same error. Believe me you lost alot of player cause of this shit.

So? No update or patch in site? You launched this garbage and you're done, right? I was wondering, since it took you 10h to "test" the New update, how the hell did you test it? Someone in this Team is really dumb or you just didnt care and launched anyway....
Last edited by frzhmd on Sep 27, 2020, 5:30:29 PM
I know you say that it is impossible but for people who play on consoles, they should be given the possibility of transferring their account from ps4 to pc, they have invested time and money in a very bad service
"
Lnstratos wrote:
I know you say that it is impossible but for people who play on consoles, they should be given the possibility of transferring their account from ps4 to pc, they have invested time and money in a very bad service

I totaly agree with that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info