PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

As i expected: game is crashing every 30-40min and a lot of visul bugs, mostly with the yellow mobs. So good Job GGG! You dont fail to disapoint
Last edited by frzhmd on Sep 24, 2020, 10:41:25 AM
The console version needs a fix. Even on a PS4Pro the troubles persist.

When I crash, there is a form to fill out that gets sent to Sony - I assume it gets sent to GGG also. I am usually specific about where I was, what I was doing and what happened. I would expect that these get read and put in the fix queue. I could be wrong. My usual response is that there is way too much on the screen - you can pretty much predict a crash, unfortunately.

Console needs to be different. It doesn't keep up. If Einhar initiates a hunt with a prophecy and a large mob active, the game will crash or the player will simply die if they get stunned by anything. The RNG of such events needs to be tweaked. The Atzxoatl temple is nothing but an extreme punishment on the console. The mobs can be unkillable and deaths expected.

The lag can be significant. It is most notable and problematic when you enter a new area and the mobs are already clustered at the door. You will die. This happens mostly in maps. This should be addressed. The glacier map can be certain death if you're unlucky. And then there are the amusing moments when the bosses don't show up right away.

The penalty for dying is problematic on the console. XP lost because of a crash is abysmal. The game crashes too often for this to be ignored.

Many builds created for the PC don't work on console - your character needs to be safer. It limits playstyle tremendously. Always building for defense gets old. I never play anymore without a vaal skill that will wipe the area in front of me if I get stuck. I also go light on the MTX. I figure that its one thing less to paint in and animate.

Its probably ridiculous to request POE-light on the console. But that's what's needed at this point. I'm actually looking forward to the Mac version now. I'm hoping its comparable to the PC because the console just doesn't cut it and I don't believe its getting the attention it deserves. I think it should though. The audience for it would get bigger. I obviously enjoy the game a lot or I wouldn't keep trying to play it. I'm hoping you might listen to some of the players and get it fixed.

Thanks

Yeah... good job here guys, really solid.

I dont care if it's free to play, these issues are not okay, no matter what.

I crash, constanlty. Graphic bug (Really low texture) Heists are not doable. Insta crash the second I get to the door with the big mob packs. Texture not loading, mobs not loading just whacking at me.

Game crash inside heists using any movement skill.

Lag... oh the lag....

Sound issues,often sound not playing.

Oh and did I mention crashses?

I've played on the PS4 since Synthesis, and even back then I Crashed often. Played all leagues so far, but Blight was in my experienve the worst... I crashed so often it took me 2 weeks to get to maps. And after 6 blue screens now I am done.

YEah I know YOU dont give a shit, but I felt the need to let off some steam... Such a shame, becuase I really wanted to play this League. Back to DIablo 3 I guess..... :((((((
First heist, and crashes in the middle of my escape. There's dirt all over this game, you guys need to clean it up.
Im finish here that game is so bad im just tired of it when your doing what ever lvl 70 + it is sure the game will freeze ,lag ,bleu screen what ever ,ggg if you love money you should invest in your product cuz you wont have an other dollars from me i hope other People here do the same
This shit shouldn’t even be allowed to be sold on the ps store. And only one employee working on the issues? LOL BUT HEY GUYS DONT WORRY NEW MTX COMING. Fucking trash
Last edited by Weldit882211 on Sep 24, 2020, 1:32:59 PM
As I predicted this morning, the game crash in the smuggling mission, I can't wait for diablo 3 as soon as possible!!
Last edited by Exotic_Trinity on Sep 24, 2020, 1:45:42 PM
Crashed within seconds of entering Rogue's Harbor for the first time.

Logged back in and went to start a heist.

Crashed within seconds of entering the heist.

GG, GGG.
Deve ter só 1 pessoal trabalhando
Ps4 deve ter a pior versão do Poe
Pqp trava demais leg tela azul queda dos
Queda de resolução
Jogo muito mal feito pro PS4

Não quer dizer que é de graça tem que ser ruim se for o caso vende o jogo e conserta os erros te garanto que muito player prefere paga do que ter essa merda de jogo
So far I'm 5 out of 5 for crashes within heists. I have crashed in 100% of my heists. This league is literally unplayable.

How the fuck does this game get worse and worse with every league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info