PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

"
meleetestqqq wrote:
Sounds like at least 5+ hours if they are still looking for a fix + deployment + certification process. Go to sleep guys

But it’s only 4pm, I mean I’m tired and all but that might wreck my schedule ;)
Welcome to the Loading Screen Simulator 2020. GG(G).
"
meleetestqqq wrote:
Sounds like at least 5+ hours if they are still looking for a fix + deployment + certification process. Go to sleep guys

Have you seen some info I haven't?

There's no guarantee the fix requires recert.

If it's a fully server-side fix, it won't require recert.

Could easily be up in 1-2 hours.
Then jeff wouldn't say its safe to leave queue. At least its my understanding, could be wrong
"
meleetestqqq wrote:
Then jeff wouldn't say its safe to leave queue. At least its my understanding, could be wrong

I think if they knew it was going to require recert, they wouldn't be telling us "we don't have any idea how long".

I think they'd be saying "at least 4 hours, but probably tomorrow". At least, I HOPE they would say that.

I'm tempted to go digging for what they said when the XBox launch got thoroughly borked a few leagues back.
The issue itself is going to require a client update, hence why leaving the queue is safe. We're currently compiling an update internally; if it works, we hope to have it deployed sometime this afternoon.
"Sometime this afternoon" i see what you did there :P
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
The issue itself is going to require a client update, hence why leaving the queue is safe. We're currently compiling an update internally; if it works, we hope to have it deployed sometime this afternoon.

Thanks for letting us know.

I *really* hope the new patch is small. If it's big, I have to drive somewhere else to do the patch.
"
d3arcaya wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

Thanks for letting us know.

I *really* hope the new patch is small. If it's big, I have to drive somewhere else to do the patch.
If you've already updated to 3.12.1, the follow up should be small.
Its so hard getting friends into this game. Got a couple last league who quit because of blue screens. Got myself and 4 other new players who were going to try it out this league. Theyve already moved on to the new Rocket League update. So there goes a night I had planned for over a month. Theyre trying to do too much over there at GGG. I understand delays but seeing how Playstation is constantly the little brother, how much mtx is shoved down our throats, and how GGG never fixed or addressed blue screens last league i will never try to bring players into the game again. I will play because I love the game, but I’m seeing signs of a developer I used to preach about and love become nothing more than a ten cent hooker.

All pun intended

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info