PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

"
Qsh-strait- wrote:
Ps4 is kind of old tho

If the problem was with the ps4 my ps4 pro played in low rez with a 2 tb SSD should be running the game better. And I can guarantee you it does not.
I could go get my old turn of the century diablo 2 PC and run this game better with it.
I didnt even think about that it's only 12 in California
On the topic brought up earlier about a compensation package, if you guys do decide to do one ( which i highly doubt) could you make it a free 1 time "purchase" of any item in the microtransactions tab by any chance?
Yeah considering NZ time we aren't getting patch anytime soon
Honestly, for over a year I played despite the game crashes but the last league was so bad to play because of the bugs, so I didn't play at all. Hoping that this league the games are playable if not finished for me POE and I put money on the games. I have never seen a game have such a hard time playing properly. In addition to each league that accumulates in the map ..... I think it's the end
Still nothing?? 😣
"
KratosQQQ wrote:
Yeah considering NZ time we aren't getting patch anytime soon

Unless they have already submitted it for certification. Then we're just at the mercy of whatever time zone sony cert team operate in. Nvm boys. Go to work, make some money, come home and don't buy any mtx.
"
Mrnickwan wrote:
It is getting late (for daytime office workers) in NZ. 18.50 as I write this comment.

Idk about you but I'd imagine they've gone home for the night as they're probably 9-5 workers.

I wouldn't expect anything until tomorrow. 12+ hours from now.

I *really* hope that if they've gone home that Jeff would tell us "not until tomorrow, sorry folks."

It would be super shitty not to tell us that, and he's been pretty good about communicating with us.
"
Mrnickwan wrote:
It is getting late (for daytime office workers) in NZ. 18.50 as I write this comment.

Idk about you but I'd imagine they've gone home for the night as they're probably 9-5 workers.

I wouldn't expect anything until tomorrow. 12+ hours from now.
We're still working. As I mentioned in my previous post we have a build compiling, which we're waiting to test as soon as possible tonight. Right now it's a waiting game. When the build is done and tested, I will post an update with what to expect.
The fact your still awake says alot even if we cant get today/tonight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info