PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

So despite we being able to log, see our gear/chars, thus making us assume that at the very least some progress was achieved, the whole staff just went "Yo, 6pm, time to pack and go home, maybe grab some beers on our way guys?!", without even posting any update AT ALL? If this is the case it is baffling to say the least.
So, are we gonna see a launch today or will it only be the next working day? God forbid the PS4 merit overtime...

I took a leave from work for this launch as launch time was 3.30 am in my timezone. So not only is my leave ruined, I can't even cancel it cause I scheduled my week and meetings accordingly. And I know I'm just one person among thousands, but it still pinches to be invested in a game and have your investment thrown in your face by the dev team.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Sep 24, 2020, 3:14:28 AM
Oh heck i wasnt even using the right account i was wondering how other ppl had the ps4 logo thingy
"
So despite we being able to log, see our gear/chars, thus making us assume that at the very least some progress was achieved, the whole staff just went "Yo, 6pm, time to pack and go home, maybe grab some beers on our way guys?!", without even posting any update AT ALL? If this is the case it is baffling to say the least.

Sony servers went down, that's why we couldn't log in
Yeah pretty sure they are putting in overtime. They know they have a huge following, and ps4 community is a good chunk of the paycheck. Jeff seems like he's doing what he can and if he's taking time to post ever hour that's 10 more mins he can't fix the issue. (5 to think of what to say and the other 5 navigating to right here + reading comments) that's more than you can say about a lot of video game producers. Obviously the coding for the game and the WorldWide platforms are running smoothly (as an extremely complicated game with thousands of calculations per second could) obviously it has something to do with porting it to Sony which is mostly a Japanese console and less of a worldwide platform like Microsoft. Instead of climbing up these guys asses for offering us free entertainment, maybe we should go blow up Sony forums for continually having issues porting games onto their platforms we spent hundreds of dollars on (as the continually have issues with migrating to no patches from off console games!) Just saying. Jeff still has about 1.5hrs b4 its past "hopefully sometime this afternoon"

<3 Boom_Claw_Ca_Blocka #4 Duelist Harvest league
The almighty Boomclaw has spoken.
@jeff, news about the deployment ?
I mean every start on console is hard for us,because we, the PS4 Gamers, never get the love we deserve. Everything will be done for the PC Community in hours. We always have to wait for the 2 Devs working on our problems. This is by far the worst League-Start i've ever had. We always wait and forgive, but we will never forget.
"
Radical_Limit wrote:
Yeah pretty sure they are putting in overtime. They know they have a huge following, and ps4 community is a good chunk of the paycheck. Jeff seems like he's doing what he can and if he's taking time to post ever hour that's 10 more mins he can't fix the issue. (5 to think of what to say and the other 5 navigating to right here + reading comments) that's more than you can say about a lot of video game producers. Obviously the coding for the game and the WorldWide platforms are running smoothly (as an extremely complicated game with thousands of calculations per second could) obviously it has something to do with porting it to Sony which is mostly a Japanese console and less of a worldwide platform like Microsoft. Instead of climbing up these guys asses for offering us free entertainment, maybe we should go blow up Sony forums for continually having issues porting games onto their platforms we spent hundreds of dollars on (as the continually have issues with migrating to no patches from off console games!) Just saying. Jeff still has about 1.5hrs b4 its past "hopefully sometime this afternoon"

Would of thought that myself. But do not think many on ps4 play PoE now. Given that at Primetime on release day of a new league the queue was only like 23k people. 23k is ALOT smaller then I ever imagined.
"
Radical_Limit wrote:

He already said "tonight". :<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info