PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

Honestly. It seems like every "update" breaks the game. At this point I can't even justify wasting my time on this.
"
Honestly. It seems like every "update" breaks the game. At this point I can't even justify wasting my time on this.

You tell 'em young king.
There has been a constant issue since this game launched on the PS4, especially with the game crashing. What I find upsetting is the fact that developers can continue to work on and release content and add-ons, but continue to fail to stabilize the platform/game especially on the PS4 and it's many crashing issues. So this failure to launch heist is no shocker at this point.
Ps4 is kind of old tho
We need the truth.
You are the TRUTH
I’ve been “grinning and bearing it“ for three months, this is the last straw. You guys have known ever since the launch that your PlayStation port was unstable, has a virtually unusable trading interface, and has other serious issues yet you refuse to assign any resources you trying to stabilize the game for your PlayStation users. You don’t mind taking our money, but you do mind actually trying to give us a product that will run for longer than 90 minutes without crashing.
"
H4mm3rW1nd wrote:
There has been a constant issue since this game launched on the PS4, especially with the game crashing. What I find upsetting is the fact that developers can continue to work on and release content and add-ons, but continue to fail to stabilize the platform/game especially on the PS4 and it's many crashing issues. So this failure to launch heist is no shocker at this point.

Crashes are indeed frequent and very annoying. But delaying a league on launch day for almost 10 hours is next level bad. I mean, I expected (and still expect) to crash several times when it finally launches, but at least I would have rushed the campaign and be at maps already at this time had it launched when it was supposed to.
@jeff So I have about 7 hours until i´m home and can start playing. Could you just wait to deploy until then? I don´t want to get left behind by my friends.

No, seriously.
a suggestion, update every hour even if there is no progress. I know I would like it.
It is getting late (for daytime office workers) in NZ. 18.50 as I write this comment.

Idk about you but I'd imagine they've gone home for the night as they're probably 9-5 workers.

I wouldn't expect anything until tomorrow. 12+ hours from now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info