PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

Aren't you guys quivering with excitement at the prospect of logging in and immediately rushing to buy the new MTX?
"
Saint_Six9 wrote:
The bar mentioning that the PS4 servers are under maintenance has disappeared from the forums and I can login to the forums using my PSN accounts.

Is the promised land closeby?

Edit: False alarm, can't still login to the game.

They mentioned early that a client update would be needed to finally fix the issue, so we probably won't be able to log in until that is made available for us to download and install.
Plan on buying multiple boxes because not only do i need to chase every new mtx, i also need duplicates to combine into a 3rd set as well.
At least if there is a patch it should be relatively small

Every post is

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

It's not bad until the old folks start flipping tables kids.

Chill.
"

Every post is

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

It's not bad until the old folks start flipping tables kids.

Chill.

Did you just call kirby an old folk? Chill man, chill
Keep calm and DeepFriedAnime push ladderboard in behalf of me on ssf ;)

Btw I buy supporter pack every league that not fail at start (just wanna say it). Dont blame me that i got only 3 of them ;)
Last edited by qbek1987 on Sep 24, 2020, 2:31:44 AM
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
The issue itself is going to require a client update, hence why leaving the queue is safe.

Hoping they nailed it and patch has been sent to cert.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but psn was down for maintenance for 4 hours I couldn't tell tho I was watching videos while waiting
"
frzhmd wrote:
I dont know why there are so many here acting surprised. The New league start on PC was a mess, on Ps4 would be at least the same if not more. There was someone talking about this few days ago, and it seems he was right

Lol "was' a mess? And they actually had people complain that the servers were brought up too early lol. They crash one freaking time and the forums blow up. PS4 been crashing since release we should blow up the forums obviously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info