Our League Stash Tab Policy Going Forward

I would like to transfer items to my stash with one click. Each type items would go to exact own tab.
Good news. Thanks GGG

One thing that is missing for me, that would improved loot manegement a lot it is a way to auto-choose stash tab that we need.

For example when we have Currency stash open we can Ctrl+Click, and currency automaticly goes to right place. But with still open Currency stash tab we have to select other stash tab in order to put fragments or essences or maps or uniques etc.

There would be very usefull checkbox orother shortcut like Ctrl+Z+Click for auto-selecting tab loot should go.

Hope didnt make it to confusing :)
Last edited by Swiech on Sep 17, 2020, 4:19:22 AM
My issue with this approach is that league tabs are completely useless outside of their league
Ok, contracts and shit will be stored in a special tab for now. Next league you will want me to buy that extra tab, but will I want to? Like how many delirium or metamorph items I had outside of their leages? Not enough to fill a basic tab. Why would I want an entire new premium tab for whopping 10 splinters I'll find next league?

And then theres tab switching to find that 1 splinter when I actually get to use it (if ever).

Maybe have a single upgradable league tab instead? So it can fit all the items, unlock new sets for points as they get added. This would at least make sense to purchase unlike individual empty league tabs.

I don't mind to keep paying for this game, but this stuff only makes it LESS convenient and fun.
you know your MTX is not good enough when you need to release 4 tabs in a year to make money for further developments. if the MTX was good enough or the inflow of players was sustainable to buy basic tabs the funding would be fine. not sure if its 10cent strategy or sneaky moneygrab but would highly suggest that make MTX cheaper because if a player plays 2-3 different skills in a league it should be 10-15 points and not 50-150 points
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Looking forward for the "Stash Tab Affinity System", I hope it won't feel laggy to switch between the tabs if you want to auto-sort inventory fast.
Alright, I get it. All tabs set to SELL. No need to collect anything anymore and no need to buy any more tabs. Let the downsizing begin.

Thx for making it clear to me.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Sep 17, 2020, 7:32:27 AM
Talking about tabs. It would be nice if there was a way (at the end of the league when all progress goes to standard) to dump at least the currency, fragments etc. tabs to their respective standard tabs with one click. Meaning its a pain to get those sacrifice fragments in the standard tab so one button could transfer those currency or fragments etc. to the respective standard tabs until the limit has reached like 5000 of certain type of currency or fragment whatever. I don't know but doing that after every league is a pain. Its not fun to transfer 5 billion items like that. Map tab and fragment tab are the worst in those.
"
Noobwater wrote:
I like this. It gives the players choice when looking for storage. Anyone who has a problem with this can just use normal tabs. And it helps out players who are willing to pay.

My god such a sheep mentality here.

They *already* had this system in place. This isn't a compromise in any meaningful way because it's already the shit they were doing.

The #1 issue here is tab bloat. There are too many goddamn tabs to click. If they were selling ways to integrate multiple tabs into a single page, I'd be buying them. Tab folders does not fix this at all, there are still too many clicks necessary to get where you want.

They're literally promising to continue releasing 1 tab per league reward system at a time. That's insane. Look at how barren the last 3 tabs are. They could've been one tab for triple the price, and I would've begrudgingly paid for it. But as it stands, they're 3 barren tabs and they absolutely suck as a product.

"
JavaMaster wrote:
I would like to transfer items to my stash with one click. Each type items would go to exact own tab.

Well that's what the tab affinity is so you're in luck, at least.
Last edited by codetaku on Sep 17, 2020, 8:43:21 AM
I think its very fair and wise to retain new players, because if you can't engage the content because of space, how would you like the game?

Oshabi bringing her own stash was very wise, but those who really gone full farm needed some stashs. I believe its a small percentage that already have many stashs so its not that bad, but still something to keep in mind to remain true to this new philosophy.

OFC we don't know how contracts will be incorporated into the core, but delve and menagerie approach its great and well tested. I believe is the default way to go (masters missions are good too, but I don't know if you want to keep adding more).

Congratz
This will be your downfall.
as the leagues goes on, with more and more new drops, items and currency. not many new people will decide to stay since its a p2w game.
if you cant keep up with all the drops then people will quit.

mark my words, if you are going this path, you will be a dead game soon enough.
Path of tabs is not the game you are trying to provide.

make new tabs free, as league rewards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info