Our League Stash Tab Policy Going Forward

inb4 they forget all about these promises in a few league and start making stash tabs that "Sells well".
I really hope the Heist stash will be available in hideout also?

If I need to teleport to the rogue harbour just to store Contracts, Blueprints and Markers I'm out..
Last edited by bryngylf on Sep 17, 2020, 11:08:51 AM
Hi everyone,

I give here my point of view, and hope someone didn't sayed it before me.

I've buyed the 3 last stash tabs (metamorph, delirium and blight)

Before that, I've buyed the following stash tabs :

Essence, currency, maps, fragments, unique, delve, divination cards

I perfectly understand that Grinding Gear Games needs money to pursue the game developement. I'm a old fan of this game (starting this game 5 years ago now) and really, this is a great game and the development team makes a very good job.

When, that's sayed. I don't want to complain here, just give my point of view.

To speak about the problem of stash stabs, for me, the stash tabs are ok. The thing is just Poe is a game, and when I map, I want to start a map, finish a map, empty my inventory in my stash, and run an other map.

With this stash system, empty my inventory means :

1. ctrl - click dropped currency
2. search fragments tab
3. ctrl click dropped fragments
4. seach maps tab
5. ctrl click dropped maps
6. seach divination cards tab
7. ctrl click dropped divinations cards
8. seach essence tab
9. ctrl click dropped essence
etc. for delirium or blight or metamorph.

To sum up, it's boring and breaks the gameplay. And if you add new stash tabs every leagues, it will be more and more boring.

I suggest here this solution :
- Make a meta stash tab where you can just ctrl-click every stackable things in the game, at the condition of you buyed the associated stash tab.

This is for me a good solution because Grinding Gear Game will be abble to perpose new stashes like before, and for players, it will be really easier to stock items and currencys in the differents stahs tabs.

Well. I speak too much. As I sayed before, I don't wand to complain. I really love this game and I think the development team makes a great job.

See you and keep it up the good job!
"
Erniolia wrote:

To sum up, it's boring and breaks the gameplay. And if you add new stash tabs every leagues, it will be more and more boring.

I suggest here this solution :
- Make a meta stash tab where you can just ctrl-click every stackable things in the game, at the condition of you buyed the associated stash tab.

This is for me a good solution because Grinding Gear Game will be abble to perpose new stashes like before, and for players, it will be really easier to stock items and currencys in the differents stahs tabs.

Well. I speak too much. As I sayed before, I don't wand to complain. I really love this game and I think the development team makes a great job.

See you and keep it up the good job!

Did you read the article that is linked at the bottom of the starting post?
Because this is what GGG is building right now and will be releasing during Harvest...
Well, I probably missed that :) Sorry :)

If it's the case, well, it's really a good thing :)

Thanks for anwer
"
healthytofu wrote:
inb4 they forget all about these promises in a few league and start making stash tabs that "Sells well".

the GGG Heist league IRL

Spoiler
I mean they are not really making away with your $ because that part is optional, but they are making away with your stash space by injecting item bloat that's integral to the league mechanic
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
THIS:

"
TauOrigin wrote:
Please make automatic movement of items from the same tab types. I will break my arm by replacing 1000 offerings to the goddess.

The implementation of this stash tab policy sounds great. Those who don't play enough to NEED the stash tabs don't have to buy them. The players that do grind the hell out of the game can show their appreciation to the devs by getting the extra stash tabs.

After the Harvest league end, I do have to give some feedback about the league-oriented stash tabs and more specifically - league merge.

Due to work-related "issues", I couldn't put my focus into this league, so I decided to use my already decent builds on standard to play the game. All was fine until I logged in yesterday and I was reminded of the tedious task of sorting remove-only tabs, even though one can say that I am amidst the "casuals" as I have less than 20 tabs( I don't know if that's casual to be honest)

Seeing the plans for the future of stash tabs, I think it will be a great QoL if we could get a button on Remove-Only tabs that says " Move to Active" or something like that. And I mean this for the "stackable" tabs, like currency, maps, div cards, frags, essences, delve and possibly delirium. For blight and metamorph, it could be just for oils and catalyst and it would still be much better than having to move everything by manually ctrl+clicking stuff(carpal tunnel intensifies). Ofc, the way I see it, some of these tabs have room for rare items, but I think a rule could be implemented to enable the transfer if certain slots in the tab are empty.

That's all to consider if the implementation of the future policy of stash tabs can be executed the way it is described to be and it will help the standard community.

Make Bladefall Great Again!
I can't wait for the league to start and people who are praising the new ggg policy realize that league stashs are only for league interaction items like seeds and contracts and that they will need to buy stash taps for league rewards and splinters, ALL SUBSEQUENT LEAGUES.
"
xamitxx wrote:
This will be your downfall.
as the leagues goes on, with more and more new drops, items and currency. not many new people will decide to stay since its a p2w game.
if you cant keep up with all the drops then people will quit.

mark my words, if you are going this path, you will be a dead game soon enough.
Path of tabs is not the game you are trying to provide.

make new tabs free, as league rewards.

BEST IDEA EVER MAKE LEAGUE REWARDS GREAT AGAIN!

Every league the 2nd reward should be a tab for that league and the third should still be wings/portal holy cow that fixes ALLLL of these problems. Also people would stop calling your game pay 'to win' because you can earn the only in game bonus you can buy is stash space.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info