Our League Stash Tab Policy Going Forward

stash tab MTX when
May we have an option to manually delete "remove only" tabs with the stuff in them or not, please. I'm so tired of having to take things out that I just end up throwing away.

An ability to combine specialty "remove only" tabs with the Standard specialty tab would also be greatly welcomed.
please dont be sorry take your time
This is less of a "compromise" and more a statement that you guys are going to just keep doing what you were already doing, which is the green light to create more league bloat only to then sell us the solution. There's no new policy here - all the older leagues such as Bestiary, Delve and Metamorph already did this.

And of course people are just gonna lap it up, like the good little mobile gaming trained stooges they are (oh, how our standards have fallen...). I played this game with the default 4 tabs for years, but I shudder to think what that would be like for new players now. They already have to pay effectively the price of a regular pay2play game just to have a functional solution to the stash problem (and that's if buying them on "discount"), and now you're announcing that it's only going to get progressively worse?! At this point it would actually be more consumer-friendly for you to go the Last Epoch route of just selling the game outright, but including a permanent storage solution that isn't monetized (making additional money from cosmetics sales - 'member that old concept?!).

You call these dedicated tabs "optional" - we'll see going forward just how 'optional' they feel. For now it'll hold. But if at some point this game starts sliding down the tube towards outright predatory league design i.e. additional storage space for the league content feeling pretty mandatory, I'm out.
Last edited by Exile009 on Sep 16, 2020, 11:08:23 PM
Please add stash tab for Prophecies
what solution? this solves nothing at all and it's not even something new just finally stated. New users will still have 4 tabs but every league there will be more and more items to put in. I know that GGG needs money but some people do not have money to spend on games (I was one) but hey few year later I'm a supporter. But if I started to play this game today no way i would give money. It would take how long to fill free tabs with frags and stuff today? a week? Not happy about this at all.
TL;DR: give us more automatic features for the League specific tabs

My problem is that having too many League tabs makes it annoying to cycle through them and it's time consuming soring the zillion items each League brings.

We need more automated ways to store items, like putting stash items into their respective stashs automatically with some hotkey without manually switching tabs.

Like ctrl+alt+click to an Oil = sends the item to the respective League tab.

Otherwise, there will be a point that having a Quad tab and stashing all the League items there will be better than using their "special" League tabs. Actually I think we are already at that point.
Last edited by KurzedMetal on Sep 16, 2020, 11:53:39 PM
There, this is consumer friendly practice. I totally support this move that allow free player to enjoy the new league content. As for the other stash tab you added during harvest, I keep my position. As long this stash tab folder/affinity won't be released, I am not buying any new stash tab. But this also mean that once it release, I will be buying all of those I haven't purchased yet.

Thank you for staying on the right path to be a consumer friendly company and keeping path of exile a true free to play game.
you are seriously listening too much to reddit
Azurite from Delve already had built-in free storage, so...basically you're just going to keep doing what you were doing instead of considering dicking people over by charging for it?

Uh, thanks for the update I guess.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info