Our League Stash Tab Policy Going Forward

i would love to see a one click merge from remove only tabs to standard tabs.
for example, remove only currency tab will merge with standard tab putting all remove only tab contents to standard tab. if a currency slot is full, it will only transfer up to the max. like chaos orbs 5000. if standard tab has 4000 and remove only tab has 1500, it will only transfer 1000. same goes with the other tabs; blight, delirium, delve, et cetera.
I want to make sure I'm clear on reading this because the wording worries me:

All future leagues will have storage for mechanics like contracts for the league but not past that?

I'm really hoping you mean that league content will always have the storage for seeds or contracts and such even once in Standard even though I don't play Standard. Also does this mean that it will be on us to handle storage of crap like the Horticrafting Stations still? Because those clogged up storage worse than anything you've ever released.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
I mean come on, even as a kid i saved lunch money to buy some stuff that i really wanted, if you really love this game, save your lunch money and spend them to buy tabs, everyone else who is calling this game pay to win are just some bunch of lazy people.
Just another example of why GGG is the leader in the industry for fair MTX.
Who cares anyway???
You are forcing people to buy stash tabs to play comfortably, to have easy access to poe trade. While China have auction, we have nothing but: "Hey dude, pay us 40$~ and you will have the right to trade comfortably".
Until this p2w system won't be changed, i won't pay you a single cent.
You have to pay to:
Sell items, without spending hours on it.
Storaging stuff
Keeping your currency.

So basically you have to pay, to play this game, like a human.
PoE are the most expensive "f2p" game. Cuz playing without any stashtab is ducking torture.

But this disaster have very easy way of solving it:
Add 4 premium quad tabs to default 4 normal tabs. So everyone will have 4 normal tabs, and 4 premium quad tabs from the start.
That's it. But i forgot that we are talking about GGG, who wan't to milk every cent out of your wallet.
"
Any rewards from a league (e.g. Blight Oils and Delve Fossils) can be put into their own purchasable Stash Tab or any regular Stash Tab you already own

Yeah I don't understand what all the praise is because it clearly states that the solution is to continue to offer players new stash tabs after each league because of new reward types.

The new bit that softens the blow is that they are giving you temporary storage for "progression" items but you're wallet is still on the hook for any new reward types should you choose to organize the new items with a dedicated tab.

"
Stash Tabs are one of the keystones to funding for development and we will continue to develop them in future.

You can extrapolate from this line and basically the entire post that generating new items for new stash tabs is tied to your revenue; going beyond just MTX sales. This is interesting because to me it basically suggests that it is almost mandatory for a league mechanic to produce something new so that you can turn a profit later on. Having a league mechanic that will just reward you with existing things in the game is not enough and, well, bad for business. That's such a sour prerequisite to have. I mean I understand that you need the $$$ but just knowing that some of the shit in the league is solely there to turn a profit and not for some actual fun factor is kind of a shitty realization to have. That's the real awakening right there.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Sep 16, 2020, 9:56:12 PM
So those with a vested interest in having tabs selling well, keep hyping how well they are selling.

If you subtract the players who had a bunch of points kicking around from supporter packs, I wonder how well they actually sold. In other words, who coughed up actual cash to buy points so they could get these tabs; and didn't just spend points because they have tons kicking around unused, so why not (the "Frog" people).

As well, you seem to be intentionally ignoring the point that the biggest complaint with the three tabs is that they are mostly empty space and could easily be combined in to one. I certainly would have prefered a "currency tab #2" over tab 2 & 3 & 4, with more to come (now all but assured by this policy).

Or, better yet, offer us a super premium tab, or whatever, that is the standard 12x12 grid, but, ignores stack limits. Then we could organize however we want.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Last edited by Dspayre on Sep 16, 2020, 10:14:03 PM
hi

i think that along side being able to purchase these tabs.. they should also be available as a challenge reward.

40/40 gives you a voucher for that leagues item specific tab that can be redeemed when the tab becomes available.

account bound and non tradable.

seriously, those that commit to 40/40 progress, dedicate the time and community play throughout the entire league (in most cases). that kind of dedication and long standing activity could be rewarded similar to port skins. or add an additional "bonus" challenge that is very difficult and worth the amount of time taken to complete, worthy the tab.

i personally am done spending with poe. sorry ggg. i feel your direction as a company no longer sustains the importance of your patrons. but that is just me. i never complete the league challenges all the way through. but those that do should get the golden ticket. heck, maybe i would actually stick around past the first month and try for it myself.

but who am i kiddin. :)

all the best.
Business as usual then. League tabs continue and players decide for themselves whether they want them or not. I can live with that.
"
In Heist, you'll find a storage device in The Rogue Harbour that will allow you to store Contracts, Blueprints and Markers.

great news
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info