Content Update 3.12.0 -- Path of Exile: Heist

ah some light reading before bed :D
No details on the specifics of the new skill gems?
"
Let's say I have a fire damage build. I have easy access to a +1 curse node and can have Elemental weakness + Flammability on-hit or low-trigger CWDT which gives enemies -83% fire resistance at level 20 gems.

What is the equivalent to that for physical damage currently?

THIS

Also how do we generate power charges from this patch?
CurseOnHit does ont work with AM and rings with COH AM will not work on anything except rare and bosses.
On bosses we do not gain any on-death mechanics and COH rings does not have AM with quality (to generate power charges on hit not on death)...
Last edited by hidden_gobsek on Sep 16, 2020, 9:42:39 AM
Finally, zombies are permanent. There was really no need for them to not be.

"
hidden_gobsek wrote:
"
Let's say I have a fire damage build. I have easy access to a +1 curse node and can have Elemental weakness + Flammability on-hit or low-trigger CWDT which gives enemies -83% fire resistance at level 20 gems.

What is the equivalent to that for physical damage currently?

THIS

Also how do we generate power charges from this patch?
CurseOnHit does ont work with AM and rings with COH AM will not work on anything except rare and bosses.
On bosses we do not gain any on-death mechanics and COH rings does not have AM with quality (to generate power charges on hit not on death)...

100% agree. That quality thing makes rings useless. Why would they do that?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
khachavippoe wrote:
Pog
POGGERS
thank you GGG!
POG !
hey ggg
could you maybe sometimes in the future, make it visible when enemies are on low life?
seems kind of nice with the new punishment
i mean could be nice just to put the healthbar in another color or so, just visible basicly.
good work as always, archmage balllightning probably needs more work next season, but we'll see.
thank you ALL for poe.
have a great day, week, month and season :)
"
Permanent minions such as Golems, Zombies and Animated Guardians are now saved when you log out, and are automatically resummoned when you log in.

Finally a nice change. I may actually try Heist now despite all the terrible decisions taken in the past year.
"
hey ggg
could you maybe sometimes in the future, make it visible when enemies are on low life?
seems kind of nice with the new punishment
i mean could be nice just to put the healthbar in another color or so, just visible basicly.
good work as always, archmage balllightning probably needs more work next season, but we'll see.
thank you ALL for poe.
have a great day, week, month and season :)

While they're at it, they should also make it visible when enemies are Unnerved, affected by Malediction and a whole bunch of other statuses. Cos right now they don't even have the text under their names to tell you that, leaving you to just trust the game is doing what it should be...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info