Content Update 3.12.0 -- Path of Exile: Heist

Lol, that was not a league, it was a list of nerfs..

my eyes are bleeding.
delirium on zana, holy POG
So if i jump in a 10 Mob Pack with Ass Mark and Doomsday i get 6k insta Life after killing them? Or does it not work with Marks? Aren't Hexes Area anyway? What's the Point of that Keystone? Confused..
Last edited by Blutgarde on Sep 16, 2020, 11:03:14 AM
"
kingkarlos19 wrote:
Can we adress MELEE beeing WAY to strong? My Cyclone Juggernaut can easily kill Izaro and has over 40k Tooltip DPS. I played a Miner before and it died so often in Labyrinth

I hope that this is a meme
Last edited by Ondosplay on Sep 16, 2020, 11:06:15 AM
i think the new curse keystone is neccesary for hexblast, necasue hexblast removes courses from enemys it hits, if you apply a curse to an area then it is automaticalyl reaplyed on enemys you dispell with hex blast
You guys realize that "balancing" the game means either buffing or nerfing, right?

If only 2 ascendancies are significantly too strong (though some could argue trickster is as well), why are people complaining that they got nerfed? Would you rather see every other ascendancy get a buff instead? Then the game is too easy. Also, getting a nerf doesn't "destroy" an ascendancy. Seeing endgame assassin lose .5% crit and 30% multi, out of ~550, is NOT breaking them whatsoever. Just keeping them in check.

Everyone complaining that they only see nerfs... it's more important to nerf the few ascendancies/abilities being abused than it is to buff dozens of fringe abilities that 30 people try to make work.

Plus, full curse rework... new skills... new gems... "new" uniques... surprised to see so much disappointment from the players. I, for one, am HYPED.
"
Ondosplay wrote:
"
kingkarlos19 wrote:
Can we adress MELEE beeing WAY to strong? My Cyclone Juggernaut can easily kill Izaro and has over 40k Tooltip DPS. I played a Miner before and it died so often in Labyrinth

I hope that this is a meme

"
Unbreakable
Regenerate 2% of Life per second
5% reduced Damage taken
Armour received from Body Armour is doubled
0.2% of Total Physical Damage prevented from Hits in the past 10 seconds is Regenerated as Life per second

It's not :D Great job ggg lol
problem is not balance through nerfing the good stuff, problem is not buffing shit that wasn't worth using, putting everything at an even level of "don't wanna use it" status.

Not gonna donate anything this league, i see nothing that motivates me to try or support this league.
"
Cursed enemies now take 1% increased damage from projectile hits per 4% gem quality (from 1% increased damage from projectile hits per 2% gem quality).

Wow guys, chill out with the power creep there, whole 5% increased damage taken?
And just like that you say: "FUCK YOU!" to all players who actually like to play melee! Every league is like this! You guys keep saying that you want people to play different kind of builds, but everytime you nerf the wrong shit!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info