Content Update 3.12.0 -- Path of Exile: Heist

"
"
mic01851165 wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:
I am not fan of nerf to Watchers Eyes and Assasins Ascendancy nerfs.

Wathcers Eyes Legacy are going to be mirror priced.

Assassins Ascendancy min max wont be so exciting as it was now.

Imo its better for us players to buff other stuff and try to overwhelm those things you want to nerf ggg. I would appreciate that better.

Normal Assassin with 8 charges with end game gears + Diamond Flask.
500% crit multiplier -> 471% multiplier
Crit chance 98% -> 94%~

Around 8% dps lost.
Big deal lol... (When you already do 20~30 mil dps)

Sin has strong survival mechanic too but it's untouched.
Only tiny dps nerf.
Sin will have 40% usage on Ninja next league at week 3. I'm calling it.
Especially when self cast is as strong as ever this league.

Yeah the assassin nerfs are not much, its still totally fine. Its just pretty laughable that there are Assassin nerfs at all and no Trickster nerfs. It just shows lack of research and care on GGGs part.

What research are you talking about?
Assassin 30% usage at league 3.11
Trickster 6%.

Since 90% of necro meta is dead now, all the necro population will go into Assassin population this league.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Sep 16, 2020, 4:15:57 AM
"
kingkarlos19 wrote:
Can we adress MELEE beeing WAY to strong? My Cyclone Juggernaut can easily kill Izaro and has over 40k Tooltip DPS. I played a Miner before and it died so often in Labyrinth

Please tell me you're trying to make a joke
boring
"
XeitPL wrote:
Yet another league when half of the playerbase will run necro.
Like fcking cmon we want kinda balanced game. I want to play something off meta but most skills are really underpowered.
I'm unhappy about amount of changes to skill values.

I'm happy that you nerfed Assassin but there is QOL thet necromancer have. Well you butchered QOL of brands so why not necromancer?

What're you smoking ?

Glancing blow -> butchered
Bone Offering -> butchered
Spectre -> butchered
VD/DD -> butchered (Spellslinger nerf is HUGE)
Cluster jewel for minions -> butchered

For assassin is like slight numerical change at best (-8% dps)

Assassin 100% meta next league, I don't even need to guess.
The buff in Vitality makes them even more op with watcher eye. (coc nova/ storm brand/ball lightning extremely high hit count)
Last edited by mic01851165 on Sep 16, 2020, 4:38:48 AM
"
d1rtiq wrote:
"
Why on earth have GGG nerfed totem builds, capping out self curses to 8 from 13 means the soul mantle provides less damage via self-flaggeration.

I really wish GGG would use their brains a little. I get with the separation of hexes and marks, that this had to happen mechanically, but all they had to do to compensate was buff the numbers of self-flaggeration. The fact they did not means they either wanted to nerf totem builds (yeah, they are so op right...) or they didn't think the changes through and test. Clearly it is the latter.

Cant find 8 curses cap
it was in the patch notes that it would be changed, and looking at the curses that are now marks, it leaves 8.
Heist league:
Poison and chaos builds only at the top.
lets go with glacial miner <3
"trying to use unusuable corpses over usable corpses."

GGG PLS FIX

This is unreadable!
Next league prediction :

Auras are now divided in 2 categories, Auras you can apply only to you and Auras you can apply only to your minions/friends.

Aura you can apply to you are no longer affected by "Aura modifiers" because they are now "Zerauras".

Auras you can apply to your minions are now called "Mana-Eaters" and now cost +5% more mana reservation per friend/minions you want to beef.
We will make a slider to let you choose how much minions/friends you want to buff.
"
kingkarlos19 wrote:
Can we adress MELEE beeing WAY to strong? My Cyclone Juggernaut can easily kill Izaro and has over 40k Tooltip DPS. I played a Miner before and it died so often in Labyrinth

Not sure if you are joking or not but i assume you are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info