Content Update 3.12.0 -- Path of Exile: Heist

There're gonna be some cool curse interactions with these reworks.
"
The "30/40% of Glacial Cascade Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage" Labyrinth Enchantment has been replaced with a new enchantment granting 6/10% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage. Existing items with this enchantment are unaffected.

Why wouldnt you replace the old enchant with the new one, seeing as the 40% conversion is no longer needed? I play both league and standard, and this made my lab run grinds to finally get the conversion enchant on my helm in standard worthless now. :{
Instead of wasting effort with these balance adjustments that have a very low impact, they should make the core game better. The core game is getting worse with every patch and they are wasting their time with these balancing... Seems GGG thinks every other part of the game is fine.

Other than Heist itself, these patch notes offer little to nothing what makes me feel excited about Friday
"
Rexeos wrote:
I am not fan of nerf to Watchers Eyes and Assasins Ascendancy nerfs.

Wathcers Eyes Legacy are going to be mirror priced.

Assassins Ascendancy min max wont be so exciting as it was now.

Imo its better for us players to buff other stuff and try to overwhelm those things you want to nerf ggg. I would appreciate that better.

"
Watcher's Eye: Can now grant 10 to 15% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline (from 20 to 30%). Can now grant 6 to 10% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity (from 12 to 18%).

ty for nerf.

Last edited by SaiyanZ on Sep 16, 2020, 6:05:39 AM
I still don't know whether Blasphemy can apply Marks or not. Can anyone answer? Thanks in advance!
"
I care about actual game balance. Thats why i look at HC builds, because thats were actual builds are made. Because thats were good defense is a actual factor in build strength, and not just pure dmg and speed.

GGG don´t care about HC and it´s pretty niche playstyle anyway.
There´s also bigger difference between HC racers and the rest but it´s no surprise HC builds are more limited bcos of good defense is required to survive.

I think they should solve the core problems rather than small adjustments like this.
Things such as power creep/balance in long-term leading to 2.0 (I have no idea what´s their goal), screen clutter, overcomplicated mechanics, missing good QoL features (better stash/inventory management..), easy tutorials for new players (I see same questions/frustration from new players over and over again) etc.
Last edited by Rakiii on Sep 16, 2020, 6:19:16 AM
Sooooo can Impending Doom be linked in Vixens Entrapment on a Bane build or no?
"
Skretum wrote:
I still don't know whether Blasphemy can apply Marks or not. Can anyone answer? Thanks in advance!

Seems like they forgot to add it to the patch notes. If Curse on Hit only works with Hexes, then you can be fairly sure that Blasphemy will only work with Hexes.

Otherwise it will be pretty OP getting 600HP and 80 mana per every mob killed around you.
Last edited by SaiyanZ on Sep 16, 2020, 6:17:07 AM
"Hmm i think should try out the totem builds, hmm weren't great and single target bosses now worse, probably will need to go to some older builds that were fun to play, nope. nope. maybe cyclone, never liked those. skip league? yup"

nerfing fun viable builds does not make the other builds nor fun nor viable. not everyone can play 10h a day to make some obscure maybe interesting builds viable via thorwing exalts at the gear.

lift other skills/builds to be a contestant for the meta, don't beat down current ones.
I was hoping for more things happening to ascendancies in general, especially for Elementalist with the introduction/remake/changing of couple elemental skills :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info