Content Update 3.12.0 -- Path of Exile: Heist

Soul Mantle got changed, did Kikazaru / Sanctum of Thought ?

X
Last edited by xyllywyt on Sep 16, 2020, 6:36:02 AM
"
"
mic01851165 wrote:

What research are you talking about?
Assassin 30% usage at league 3.11
Trickster 6%.

Since 90% of necro meta is dead now, all the necro population will go into Assassin population this league.

i dont look at sc played numbers, bc they dont reflect actual overall builds strength very well. They overvalue speed and damage and undervalue stuff like defense and recovery. If you look at HC numbers or numbers in HC races you have a way better picture of actual power, bc those builds cant afford to die 5 times per map, but still need speed and damage to compete. Trickster has triple the usage in every HC league then Assasin, and the latest HC gauntlet race had 32 Tricksters and 1 Assasin in the top 100. Even SC SSF Trickster is played more then Assassin, showing that Tricksters power is way more inherent to the actual class and not to the gear it uses. Assassin received all the nerfs it needed with the removal of Harvest gear.

Your theory kinda make no sense since 95% of the population is in sc trade league.

Also for a build to be popular on ninja, you need lv98+ characters to even be on the list, which means that the meta build on ninja leaderboard are those classes that don't die often.
RIP firestorm?

The meteor seems mighty underwhelming, and the storm part has completely lost its scaling with cast speed and duration, in exchange for a pittance of base / added damage increase. The longer interval I assume is balanced by the increase in radius however.

Icestorm seems to be in a pretty bad shape too. This is pretty disheartening, I was initially happy to see these skills get some love from a performance stand point.
Still no love for SRS, Spark, Spectral Throw... I wonder how many ppl even know about their existance now...

Instead GGG really tries to pull something off with boring Steel Skills again, that nobody wants.
Last edited by kierny on Sep 16, 2020, 6:28:54 AM
"
Unbreakable
Regenerate 2% of Life per second
5% reduced Damage taken
Armour received from Body Armour is doubled
0.2% of Total Physical Damage prevented from Hits in the past 10 seconds is Regenerated as Life per second

:( Why ? No buffs no money :)
Last edited by michalkoz on Sep 16, 2020, 6:39:53 AM
GGG could've removed Vulnerability completely from the game since it's totally useless now.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
Skretum wrote:
I still don't know whether Blasphemy can apply Marks or not. Can anyone answer? Thanks in advance!

Seems like they forgot to add it to the patch notes. If Curse on Hit only works with Hexes, then you can be fairly sure that Blasphemy will only work with Hexes.

Otherwise it will be pretty OP getting 600HP and 80 mana per every mob killed around you.

Since Marks only apply on Rare and Unique enemies and only at one at a time, it is not overpowerd at all.
"
Necrolyte wrote:
RIP firestorm?

The meteor seems mighty underwhelming, and the storm part has completely lost its scaling with cast speed and duration, in exchange for a pittance of base / added damage increase. The longer interval I assume is balanced by the increase in radius however.

Icestorm seems to be in a pretty bad shape too. This is pretty disheartening, I was initially happy to see these skills get some love from a performance stand point.

GGG is trying to get rid of those meme instance crashing build.
I'd say firestorm change is a good one.
"
Skretum wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
Skretum wrote:
I still don't know whether Blasphemy can apply Marks or not. Can anyone answer? Thanks in advance!

Seems like they forgot to add it to the patch notes. If Curse on Hit only works with Hexes, then you can be fairly sure that Blasphemy will only work with Hexes.

Otherwise it will be pretty OP getting 600HP and 80 mana per every mob killed around you.

Since Marks only apply on Rare and Unique enemies and only at one at a time, it is not overpowerd at all.

Honestly the mark on hit nerf is nothing rly.
Only rares have enough health to probably not die in one blow = the mob that actually need the damage boost from on hit mark.

What I'm curious is do the on hit Hex and on hit Mark stack separately now?
(Aka I can use glove with ele weakness and ass mark on hit ring at the same time w/o any investment?) If so that's a huge buff for my sin build.
"
kierny wrote:
Still no love for SRS, Spark, Spectral Throw... I wonder how many ppl even know about their existance now...

Instead GGG really tries to pull something off with boring Steel Skills again, that nobody wants.

What´s bad about them?
These skills are pretty good as they are now.

mic01851165 - you are limited with one Mark. I see no problem otherwise.
Last edited by Rakiii on Sep 16, 2020, 6:45:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info