3.11.2 Patch Notes

I don't really get it. The very first Vulkan patch actually seemed smooth. Then came bloom, which we still can't turn off all the way, and this whole redownload was supposed to make things better than ever (how many times have we heard that?) and my performance is identical, if not worse, than last month? And as I recall, the explanation for the good performance for the first Vulkan patch was it was not rendering important particles or something... maybe those weren't so important after all.

But I'm glad you have a week to sort this out while sorting out the last week of Heist and the 200 other things you have going on.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Things seem to work here. No issues to report.
OK, so after update my game is much more laggy than it was before. Your "improvements" only made game less playable for me.
Game stutters, almost unplayable. Another "successful" patch.
когда починят createshaderresourcex параметры не верны ?? за весь день ни на одном форуме, ни одного из ггг
Last edited by кпкол on Sep 11, 2020, 1:14:18 PM
Always love when visuals get an update !
unplayable after patch, lag spikes/freezes on mobs, same issue on vulkan/dx11

pc: i7-9700, 32gb ram, 2070 super
If you have stutter/freeze: Try updating your gfx drivers. I just did, and the improvement is huge.
Seems good so far (not a ton of time played since patch though).

Seems to have gotten rid of the random crashing I was getting after recent the bloom update (I don't know if it had to do with that update, I just played a lot less with the overwhelming bloom cause it gave me a headache).

Also noticed that colors seem more distinct/vibrant, specularity seems improved, and some effects seem to have better light to dark gradation (out of the stuff I had Wild Aura in particular looks nicer... the feathers actually have details!).
Stutters, freezes, chrashes, textures done loading halfway through the map if at all. Was fine before, unplayable now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info