|3.11.2 Patch Notes:
- We have massively overhauled how Path of Exile stores its internal data files. This will result in faster patching in the future, preloading improvements (especially beneficial for players without an SSD) and improved texture quality. Please note that due to the nature of these changes, this patch includes a full re-download of all Path of Exile data.
- This technical patch also includes over 300 engine bug fixes and small performance improvements.
- Reduced the intensity of Bloom effects for the following assets: Bestiary Portal Effect, Transcendence Portal Effect, White Portal Effect, Wrangler Portal Effect, Exalted Weapon Effect, Challenge Trophies, Crucible Back Attachment, Empyrean Body Armour while affected by Arcane Cloak, Cameria's skills, Kurgal, the Blackblooded's skills, Spectral Ordnance's Incinerate skill, Undying Evangelist's Delayed Blast skill, Spark as used by some monsters, Caustic Arrow, Lightning Warp, Summoned Raging Spirits, Celestial Ice Nova Effect, Harlequin Leap Slam Effect, Herald Skill Effects, and Waypoints.
- Updated the effects of various Breach monster skills.
- Updated the appearance of a number of raised spectres to be less bright.
- Adjusted The Beacon's environment to be less bright.
- Fixed a visual issue with the Alabaster Seraph Helmet, where it could become discoloured in some environments.
- Fixed a bug where terrain could sometimes flicker while using the Vulkan renderer.
- Fixed a bug where some skeleton casters didn't get effects applied to their hands when revived.
- Fixed a bug where the Void Emperor Wings could become pink in colour while you were affected by Arcane Cloak.
- Fixed a bug where Spellblade Character Effect trails were sometimes not visible at lower framerates.
- Fixed a bug where Mirage Archer and Mirage Archer cosmetics didn't always have the correct effects.
- Fixed a bug where Redemption Sentry's quiver didn't have a red effect applied to it when raised as a Spectre when you were using the Demonic Spectre Effect.
- Fixed a bug where the shield used by Lunar Scout monsters inherited the effects of the Lunar Scout.
- Fixed a bug where a Horticrafting Station could sometimes not display any available options, despite options being available.
Last bumped on Oct 9, 2020, 12:13:19 AM
on Sep 10, 2020, 5:25:48 PM
Grinding Gear Games