3.11.2 Patch Notes

GGG

Is it possible to have a torrent file for this; if my connection is disrupted the dowload begins afresh. Has already happened twice. With the torrent download progress is saved and it dosent start afresh every time. Help will be appreciated.

thank you
What have we learned today?
Even integration of a modern low level API won't make your engine that has been made from shit and noodles years ago to work decently.

Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Downloaded the patch. Was 26gb for me. Had the game running for about 10 minutes afterwards. My PC shut down randomly and wont start up again now.

Edit: Seems like some component of my PC must have overheated after the install. Opened it up and blew out the dust. PC started up again and game is working for now.
Last edited by SaiyanZ on Sep 11, 2020, 5:51:54 AM
After patch heavy lags (FPS <10) with every new mob group I run into...-> de- and reinstalled completely...-> after that no lags at all, just frozen screens. GGG, I hope you are fixing this in time so I can at least harvest my first T4 ;)
"
nefarious wrote:
Seeing all the complaints I'm guessing choosing to do a complete fresh install of the game was a good idea, zero issues.

The reason for that is simply that the people having a smooth experience mostly don't comment, while the people for whom stuff has broken do. Doesn't really reveal which population is larger. For my part, it was smooth. Improvement was modest, but noticeable. Game size is also smaller than before, albeit that's at least partly cos I haven't run the GGPK Defragger recently.
WTF? You broke the game again for me. Had 0 issues ever before the patch, now lag spikes and screen freezes every 10 sec? Do you have some contract with a PC company or something to bring flat profits every 13 weeks. Bought new PC after delirium because it was unplayable, now the same thing. You can't be that incompetent on purpose. But thanks for the patch, performance is shit, but you "fixed a visual issue with the Alabaster Seraph Helmet", it was worth it.
tyvm
unplayable. ggwp GGG.
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Grimra wrote:
An almost 23gb update a few weeks before the new expansion comes out?
That's insane, no poe for me for a while. Not enough data, will have to wait for the expansion to play again.

gj tho ^^

So, reading is hard for someone

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2933680

In the coming week, we'll be deploying the 3.11.2 patch which contains many technical changes to the internals of Path of Exile in preparation for the release of Heist. This patch changes the way that Path of Exile stores its data, requiring a complete redownload of the game.

Yes I suppose that reading is hard for many.

Also my mistake here was using the word update.

My annoyance and bad English really didn't require for you to take
that as something that needed a reply. But I thank you anyway and ask
that in future you remember that people have different ways of expressing themselves, not always necessary for you to jump to attention.

Have a good day.
Last edited by Grimra on Sep 11, 2020, 10:11:48 AM
thank you for killing last day of harvest for me because of bad internet. not everyone is able to download that much in a short time. and y nice that the download DC after a while . rlly big because u cant even load the shit during night .

you killed all my crafts and stuff i saved for last days. so all weeks playing to get them just for nothing . but your welcome for my money. just shit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info