[3.13] Phoenixscales Cold BV Inquisitor - All Content ready - including Video Showcase/Guide!

upgraded abit, that helped, gear seems easy to come by this season, im abit squishy atm, only 2100 life and 270 ES, need to setup Some defensive layers, since some stuff hurts alot. :D
Build begins to feel really good when you get GloriousVanity, but even without it can clear yellow maps pretty safely.

For RITUAL encounters there is usefull Hydrosphere + curse_on_hit + punishment + power_charge_on_crit. Cheap explosive chest alternative.

Also i testing now one socket Vigilant Strike, it may give you 10-11 seec fortify on 20 lvl.
only one string of code separates us from more better POE
Last edited by pantsurevolution2 on Jan 19, 2021, 1:13:11 PM
Hey phoenix, another question, you say that the build should have 100% crit, whereas I have baseline 43%, how do you get the big boosts? Or is it through a flask?
Heyo, the 100% Crit is achieved late into the Build. It involves the Spell Crit Body Armour, Consecrated Ground, Zealotry Watchers Eye etc. Early on it is achieved with the use of a diamond Flask for a lucky crit chance. It is perfectly normal not to have 100% Crit Chance when you start out.
Hey again, just wanted to say I'm gonna retire my character now due to fps issues. I managed to get to T14 maps and level 90, but getting an fps drop at least once a map which results in my death just tilts me to 90 degrees.

Thanks for the fun build and supportive comments, good luck! <3
Last edited by klocu00 on Jan 20, 2021, 4:27:10 PM
Mind me ask why you're using blood rage if you're already using cold snap?
"

Hey, im glad you liked it.

"

Im using Blood Rage primarily for frenzy charges during mapping. Cold Snap also grants Frenzy Charges, but I use it primarily for its chill effect application, thats why its also linked to bonechill. It also occasionally grants Franzy Charges on Bossfights via Vaal Cold Snap.
Phoenixscale
"
Saevarna wrote:
"

Hey, im glad you liked it.

"

Im using Blood Rage primarily for frenzy charges during mapping. Cold Snap also grants Frenzy Charges, but I use it primarily for its chill effect application, thats why its also linked to bonechill. It also occasionally grants Franzy Charges on Bossfights via Vaal Cold Snap.
Phoenixscale

Thanks mate. One other question. Do I need the reduced mana reservation annoint in addition to reduce hatred reservation on ammy to get all 6 auras going?

I don't wanna buy an enlighten 4 until this is possible and needless to say a decent ammy will be VERY expensive lol.
Im afraid it will be necessary. It is possible to run 3 Heralds + Hatred without a Helmet & without an Enlighten, just skipping Zealotry. The same goes without any Amulet & Anoint and without Zealotry, you will have enough Mana for everything.
That being said, have you been able to find a reasonably priced staff yet? There have been very few ilvl 77+ ones this league so far.
Have you tried new content yet? 10 boss and Maven fights? I'm looking for endgame killer and since long time I was thinking about cold BV. Will it be safe for new uber content?

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info