[3.13] Phoenixscales Cold BV Inquisitor - All Content ready - including Video Showcase/Guide!

Does BV get 100% converted to Cold damage? I see 50% conversion on gloves, where does the rest come from?
mojoski
As i understand rest conversion comes from pretty expansive stuff, so i dont bother for now. For leveling purposes you can use PhysToLightnong or MagmaticStrike. Also divergent TrintySupport can convert 10% phys to random element.
only one string of code separates us from more better POE
Theres a 40% Conversion Watchers Eye, with either the Hatred 40% Conversion or the Wrath Conversion if you wish to go the Lightning route. The lightning ones are rather expensive due to them being used in Aurastacking builds though.
Hey, started following your build and had one question, where do you reduce all this mana reservation? The helmet on your PoB has reduced reservation but that's not even a mod available on PoE trade :P

Outside of that, loving the build, thanks for this!
First off, thanks for checking it out! I recommend poe's own trading site, since all of the modifiers are available there.
Here is an example search for all non-unique helmets with Redeemer's or Shaper's Reduced Mana Reserved Suffix: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/EByRpBYf5
Second: The Build uses several ways to reduce the reservation cost of all auras and zealotry specifically. Theres the Helmet (5%), the Amulet Anointment (8%), the Reservation Cluster in the Templar Area for 14%, an Enlighten Lvl 4 and finally a 30% zealotry Mod on the Amulet. That being said, activating all Auras is fairly late in the build as it requires several specific gear pieces.
It works well as well with less Auras/Heralds.
Phoenixscale
Quick Leveling update:
Archmage BV has proven very nice for Leveling.
The links should be as follows BV - Archmage - Unleash - Controlled Destruction. BV can stay at Level 1 once you have Archmage, since Archmage grants huge flat Lightning, so the addition from BVs flat phys from leveling is not necessary for leveling. This means you can skip on some dex gear and points.
A secondary 4-Link is really nice. This can be Storm Brand, which you can use from Level 12 on, with Archmage Controlled Ele Focus and Concentrated Effect, or Ball Lightning Unleash Archmage Slower Projectiles.
Take Pious Path first in Cruel Lab.
Last edited by Saevarna on Jan 18, 2021, 5:07:01 AM
Thanks for the timely reply!

So I guess I will just run without Zealotry until I can get the level 4 Enlighten and other really expensive mana reduction mods :P

Right now I am at level 88 and can handle myself decently well, main issue is pretty low ES and I can't find dex on that much ES gear, and also I don't have the jewel yet to change The Agnostic into Corrupted Soul so I guess I will work on that while just playing with big life.
How do you guys regen mana, i run Clarity and only have 50% reserved, and i run out Very fast, only lvl 47 so far tho.

/Sinn
Hey, there can be several ways to fix this issue:
Are you running a mana Flask? Have you linked your BV to Unleash? Unleash only really requires you to press the skill every 3-4s, when it reaches maximum stacks. At that point it casts all seals and BV gains Stacks. When BV has reached maximum stacks, you no longer benefit from casting it even further.
Edit: Looking at your Character, you have a good setup already. I would recommend upgrading your Flasks to a better Tier at Bestel/Yeena in A6/A7, since you are still running Act 1 Mana Flasks. I would also allocate Thundersous Salvos and try to get used to the Unleash BV Playstyle, where you only need to press BV every 3-4 seconds. You can try this in your hideout even.
Phoenixscale
Last edited by Saevarna on Jan 19, 2021, 4:39:02 AM
Sinnerster

anomalous AS helps too, giving you 2 - 2.5 flat mana regen (0.2% of your max mana)

//ah, you a 56 lvl, nwm
only one string of code separates us from more better POE
Last edited by pantsurevolution2 on Jan 19, 2021, 8:45:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info