[3.13] Phoenixscales Cold BV Inquisitor - All Content ready - including Video Showcase/Guide!

"
Saevarna wrote:

Heralds do not have an inherent Critical Strike Chance. The way they do damage and chain from mob to mob is via Base Crit, either from Ascendancy, if used in a Helmet with Spell Crit +3%, or in our case from the Body Armour with the Spells have +1.5% to Critical Strike Chance. This chance then scales with all spell crit increases we allocate on the tree.

I've bought a crit body armor and also a +3% spell crit helmet and stuck my heralds in there but I am still getting basically no herald chain pops. I have over 90% crit chance on BV and about 60% crit chance on Herald of Ice according to PoB with flasks up, over 1Mdps.

Is it the explodey chest that causes the chain explosions and not thje HoI? "Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical Damage"

Last edited by Crunkmaster on Jan 27, 2021, 1:19:56 PM
It's definitely explodey chest. Herald of Ash buffs the explosions it does but that is where the bulk of the chain explosions come from.
Hey,

First of thnx for the guide, i recently started playing it and its quite fun so far.
I have one questions, what alternative annointments would you recommend? Im playing SSF atm and dont have any golden oil

Thnx for the help

Cheers
Hey, glad you are enjoying it so far. I recommend anointing something like Throatseeker (Amber, Violet & Opalescent) or Nimbleness (Amber & 2x Crimson). It is perfectly fine to run with a pair of Hrimsorrows and Phys to Lightning in your main Link as Inquisitor, since the Phys Conversion has been changed a bit.
Crafted a nice ammy for this looking at your gear :)

So with the tag changes it looks like you cant easily reroll the Gloves anymore for 50% cold conversion.

What do you think about slamming a crusader and going for a different ele conversion mod vis remove/add fire or whatnot in order to get 50% conversion. It will be less cold conversion overall, but much cheaper to do.
That is definitely an option now if you want to run rare gloves on a budget. I thought they had removed the option to have 2 conversion mods altogether, and the only way is to run two Crusader mods or Crusader Slam Temple ones, it seems, as you cannot craft conversion on a pair of Crusader mod Gloves.
This would be the cheap alternative to Hrimsorrows. You can also upgrade the Hrimsorrows via Corruption, +0.6-0.8% to Spell Base Crit is really good as well.
The endgame goal is probably still Gloves with a Cold Conversion Implicit and crafting the other 25%, but they are really expensive right now.
Last edited by Saevarna on Jan 28, 2021, 5:02:32 AM

crafted this so far might sell it looking to play another build let me know if anyone is interested ign DatTingGoSKRRRAT we can discuss a price

could be just me but i can bareley kill map bosses even with this wep and the perfect chest :(
Last edited by BVwins on Jan 28, 2021, 1:26:41 PM
HI i start this build about a week.

pretty cool.

now i wanna make amulet with +1 phys and hatred.

before start to craft, i check the suffix and prefix

there are so many option cannot annul or harvest craft.

i dont know how to craft with big success rate.

thx to read my poor English. :D

body armour and staff are really satisfied.

----------------------
wow I find a way.

start with any tier gain phys as fire dmg and hatred mana reserverd

craft cannot reroll attack

non-phys to phys 2 time or 1time and augment phys

100% chance to get phys gem lvl

remove gain phys as fire if u wanna empty prefix for life

augument life and then get life 1 Tier.

i dont decide last suffix.

and then next step is helmet.

i prepare BV dration helmet but no idea how to make.

how about try assence until get maximum seal?

really dont know how to get seal and mana reservation
Last edited by junubshun on Jan 31, 2021, 7:50:10 AM
Hey, glad to hear you have success with the build.
Regarding the amulet: I made it back in harvest with Aworbing Phys Red and Hatred Reservation. However, you can also just use a base with both influences and just roll anything else with Harvest. Your way is probably far better this league with the limited amount of crafting accessible today.
It is also possible to use an influenced base and use Crit Multi Essences, and try to hit Hatred with it as well, but this is costly for a bit higher crit.
Regarding the Helmet: I made this with aworbing Reduced Mana and Elemental Damage taken back in Harvest, but Unleash has since lost its 'Caster' Tag, so this is not possible anymore. I recommend either not doing the elemental damage taken or not doing unleash and allocating the Unleash points on the tree, or not even doing that. You will have to press BV a bit more often, but will gain a bit of damage along the way.
Last edited by Saevarna on Jan 31, 2021, 12:56:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info