What We're Working On

Thank you I am color blind and it's been impossible to tell the wild seeds from the Primal. Replacing one of the blues with a bright red would be best.
thanks Im a new player and I really like the community and the love you have for the game.
Give us the ability to turn Bloom OFF. You're ruining my eyes.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Lol
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
POG
"
fazlez1 wrote:
I don't believe in hijacking threads but you should really consider This. Don't make people leave your game to learn about it if at all possible. if they leave they might not come back and that's the last thing you want.

good idea, but noone reads the help panel. it would be more helpful if the default garden came with complete minimal infrastructure. one collector, storage tank and some disperser so you can see how these things work together and can expand from there. people see these overengineered meme templates on reddit and believe it's super complex.

"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Give us the ability to turn Bloom OFF. You're ruining my eyes.

yes, please. i will skip this league, but if that can't be disabled in 3.12, i'm out for good. every minute i play, bloom makes me think i have a problem with my eyesight.
Last edited by dachoppa on Jun 26, 2020, 12:09:02 AM
"
sirgog wrote:
Please don't let the Reddit mob ruin the good work done in 3.11 on clusters.

I'm at 89 and I don't have a mirror tier cluster jewel yet. This is a HUGE improvement over last league where by level 89 I had locked in 'never possible to upgrade' clusters in every slot. They are now ITEMS that grow in power over time, rather than an Atziri's Promise style 'trade for a shit one at 70, trade for the perfect one at 85, then forget it exists because you can never upgrade again' item.

No matter what the 'give me mirror tier gear NOW so I can quit the league already' voices say, this was the second best thing about 3.11 (the best being the removal of Herald stacking BS).

Cluster jewels are still easier to roll than classic jewels, and I haven't seen you do things to homogenize jewels - for good reason.

can't wait for a 45 minute rant video about how good it is to need, on average, 99 million chaos of wealth to roll a cluster jewel. /s

maybe they shouldn't jump between extremes so quickly then. go from an insane loot pinata to being completely starved for mobs and loot and go from cluster jewels being super op and readily available to pretty much impossible to acquire. but you liked the board mechanic in synthesis so... enjoy this league.
When will we expect an option to turn off bloom effect completely?
Harvest is too passive with too much time investment for next to no reward (except maybe in ssf) and also delirium integration sucks balls.
"Increased the number of seeds that drop in maps, particularly mid-tier and rarer seeds. You now receive a lot more seeds from the highest-tier maps."

THANK YOU. Also, please at least announce when this change will take effect. We need to actually know when you make changes like this. Similar to how you guys forgot to mention that you added new hideout decorations, which we also really appreciate. Just let us know at least please, this is important for us to know instead of just guessing about it
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info