What We're Working On

"
Phuoe wrote:
Keep up with the good work!

Lol. Yeah guys keep up with the good work! Releasing leagues riddled with bugs, and waiting for the players to test the content after release so that you can work on getting the content finished for the end of the league! That's definitely how things are supposed to work!

The amount of white knight circle jerk on these forums is always impressive.
"
sirgog wrote:
Same as merciless/flaring/celebration weapons - are you aware that chaosing Merciless + Flaring is about a 2 in a million shot on its own? Just to get those TWO mods?

Maybe that jewel will never exist in this league. Just like a perfect Ventor's Gamble has never been proven to exist in any temp league.

They took a system where cluster jewels were a progression step only - 'trade for the perfect one, never think about it again' and replaced that system with meaningful items that improve.

Comparing ultimate endgame twink weapons with cluster jewels which are often even outright build enablers is silly. Do cluster jewel Notables have tiers of mods? Is there a lower version of Holy Conquest, say? Or Fan The Flames? Born of Chaos? Etc. This'd make sense if there were, but there aren't. You either have those kinds of things, or you don't. So what if your build needs a couple of those nodes, plus jewel sockets for similarly mono-tiered nodes on the next cluster size tier? Those weapons are about pushing your damage into the stratosphere, not getting your build to work in the first place. If you want rolling clusters to be this level of hard, then I suggest you also ask for them to have several tiers of each of their Notable nodes, with the same mechanic but increasing strength (say, Fan The Flames with a radius of 12, 13, 14 and finally 15 - with the lower ones much easier to get), just like those weapons do.
Last edited by Exile009 on Jun 25, 2020, 9:59:47 PM
"
Malephar wrote:
"
Phuoe wrote:

Lol. Yeah guys keep up with the good work! Releasing leagues riddled with bugs, and waiting for the players to test the content after release so that you can work on getting the content finished for the end of the league! That's definitely how things are supposed to work!

This league has had fewer bugs (not counting the ongoing graphics renderer beta issues, which have nothing to do with the league) than last league. It also had a smoother launch than previous leagues. Lots of people are criticizing the league sure, but that's mostly to do with its core concept and design, as well as some of their balancing decisions, rather than because it's been "riddled with bugs".
Last edited by Exile009 on Jun 25, 2020, 9:55:25 PM
Please, allow us to disable the bloom effect.

It give some users headaches and eye strain.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Malephar wrote:
"
Phuoe wrote:

This league has had fewer bugs (not counting the ongoing graphics renderer beta issues, which have nothing to do with the league) than last league. It also had a smoother launch than previous leagues. Lots of people are criticizing the league sure, but that's mostly to do with its core concept and design, as well as some of their balancing decisions, rather than because it's been "riddled with bugs".

Duh... This league is just vanilla poe with a seed pod in every area and they still managed to introduce new bugs that do nor exist in standard.
These changes barely address why this league is terrible.

Why not spawn groups of seed mobs from the seed catches on maps? Let them drop the seeds - and significantly more of them.

It takes way too long to farm seeds. If it takes 8-9 maps before I can do anything meaningful with a field (due to growing time, low number of seed drops and being required to plant the full field for max life force multiplier), it's boring as hell. More seeds is a good start, but won't fully adress the other problems, especially the growing time.

What's the point of a league mechanic if you can ignore it for the most part? How is this better than Standard league? Exalt prices are already approaching Standard prices in less than a week after the economy reset. That's how whack the entire thing is.

The entire thing is woefully undertuned and feels absolutely unrewarding. For a new mechanic, I would expect enough T1 seeds to plant an entire field minimum per map, with being able to farm it the very next map. That's engaging - because you actually do stuff. You can still dial it back later for the next league. Compare that with Metamorph, for example - you could fight a boss mob every map. With Harvest, it already takes 3-4 maps before you can harvest a meagerly planted field for even more meager rewards.
Last edited by Barooky on Jun 25, 2020, 10:10:18 PM
"
Malephar wrote:
"
Phuoe wrote:

The amount of white knight circle jerk on these forums is always impressive.

Seems like you played a lot to have an opinion on the league with your 1 challenge done.
IGN gubert
Is there a way to improve visibility of the pylon connector cable? I always find it difficulty to which pylon is connected to what.

This is the first league I've played without out reward every map. It is different, but I am enjoying my free chaos spams. #GamblingAddict
Seed drops went from 5 to 15. omg ty
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
The colours of growth meters on plants have been improved so that it's easier for colourblind players to differentiate between Wild and Primal plants. We are also investigating changing the UI artwork of these so that you can tell the difference more easily without relying on colour.

Thank you so much... cuz it is really hard for me to see the colour difference....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info