What We're Working On

The colours of growth meters on plants have been improved so that it's easier for colourblind players to differentiate between Wild and Primal plants. We are also investigating changing the UI artwork of these so that you can tell the difference more easily without relying on colour.

Holy fuck! You folks did it! Well, I bought the stashes before evening knowing that you folks have done it!
I find it funny that I am not even playing the league and could easily guess who was the boss just by the way your word it.
Easy "twist" with no real payoff. Frankly I find it insulting to one's intelligence that you think its even worth hiding it. You really expect people to go "what? the NPC that was just introduced this league is a boss? no way, OMG THAT'S GENIUS". Please...
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jun 25, 2020, 9:14:50 PM
I haven’t even seen a t4 seed drop, much less even learned how to spawn the boss. I feel like league, and this is magnified by the raffle for a laptop, is so restrictive to anyone who is even slightly casual about it. I am 48 ish hours in, 0 afk, on a level 93 char, and I’ll be lucky to get to the boss in 2 weeks, much less 1. I get that you know, maybe not everyone should be entered in the raffle, but it’s not just about the raffle, it’s a problem with the league too. So far it has just been really underwhelming, and overall just kind of boring. The raffle just kind of helps the top 1% (exaggeration, obv don’t know the number ( but would like to, are they going to give us a tally of how many people actually beat the boss?)) and just passes over the ones who’s computers aren’t good enough to allow them or motivate them to play.
I don't believe in hijacking threads but you should really consider This. Don't make people leave your game to learn about it if at all possible. if they leave they might not come back and that's the last thing you want.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
Last edited by fazlez1 on Jun 25, 2020, 9:15:40 PM
https://poedb.tw/us/Celestial_Warcry_Effect when?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Lol these changes are just shit, and literally someone called these changes earlier today, its becoming like clock work, and as soon as i seen the stairs change i almost died laughing. You could make it so the most rarest t1 seeds drop from every map, but you have the mods of those seeds so damn rare, it wont matter how many drop. This league chris wilson himself said that this mechanic would kill the game, and he's almost correct, but not in the way he was thinking. last league was still much more broken than this one. last league was, making insane characters with broken cluster builds, insane amount of loot dropping, insane amount of mobs, insane amount of maps dropping, etc. to now this league where you need to farm over 100 type of a rare seed just to maybe get a crafting mod you actually want to use, with no mob density, no map drops, no currency dropping, etc. this league is a joke, made for the 1% of players that drool for crafting i guess. thank god you guys did this in the summer, ill see you next league. pssh
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Quick note - the improvements to seed drops may be deployed today.

Bex, you are awesome.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
innervation wrote:
That guy probably picked the most cherry picked scenario he could find (if true), and guess what? In pursuit of that outcome you'll probably make a ton of valuable good jewels along the way. But when you set your sights on mirror tier outcomes, don't get all pikachu faced when that outcome is...as rare as a mirror.

You do realize that guy isn't the only one raising this issue, right? Even the comment just below yours pointed it out. There are multiple threads, each packed with a loads more people, on both Reddit and these very forums talking about how hard it is to roll jewels now. So whose word are to take here, your anecdote or the much larger community sample size? And don't bother hitting me with the whole 'Reddit and/or the forums only represent a tiny portion of the playerbase' bit - they still represent a whole lot more people than your lone experience.
Nice changes, would like to see the invisible bosses\textures fixed asap too!
AND MAPS STILL FEEL EMPTY : junk changes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info