What We're Working On

What a joke. Dead league. Cya next league.
Am i only one that have problems with map sustain after t14+?
And i get out of chiesels and alchemy orbs even using vendor recipies to get them =_=

Does quantity from map works in garden?
And delirium mirror spawning is always at empty maps -_-
"
sirgog wrote:
Please don't let the Reddit mob ruin the good work done in 3.11 on clusters.

I'm at 89 and I don't have a mirror tier cluster jewel yet. This is a HUGE improvement over last league where by level 89 I had locked in 'never possible to upgrade' clusters in every slot. They are now ITEMS that grow in power over time, rather than an Atziri's Promise style 'trade for a shit one at 70, trade for the perfect one at 85, then forget it exists because you can never upgrade again' item.

No matter what the 'give me mirror tier gear NOW so I can quit the league already' voices say, this was the second best thing about 3.11 (the best being the removal of Herald stacking BS).

Cluster jewels are still easier to roll than classic jewels, and I haven't seen you do things to homogenize jewels - for good reason.

I agree that they should be harder to get, but you last line is completely delusional. Easier to roll than classic jewels? Have you even seen the weightings on the rolls? Getting 2 notables is super hard, and one with perfect mods is impossible (a simulation estimated 90 MILLION CHAOS for one, with only 63% confidence). Idk man for me that's way too overnerfed.
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW
"
sirgog wrote:
Please don't let the Reddit mob ruin the good work done in 3.11 on clusters.

I'm at 89 and I don't have a mirror tier cluster jewel yet. This is a HUGE improvement over last league where by level 89 I had locked in 'never possible to upgrade' clusters in every slot. They are now ITEMS that grow in power over time, rather than an Atziri's Promise style 'trade for a shit one at 70, trade for the perfect one at 85, then forget it exists because you can never upgrade again' item.

No matter what the 'give me mirror tier gear NOW so I can quit the league already' voices say, this was the second best thing about 3.11 (the best being the removal of Herald stacking BS).

Cluster jewels are still easier to roll than classic jewels, and I haven't seen you do things to homogenize jewels - for good reason.

This isn't Reddit and I still disagree with you. Indeed there's plenty of posts on these forums also criticizing GGG's changes to cluster jewels. Nerfing the broken notables sure, even completely changing some of them, but making them next to impossible to roll is easily the worst change they've made this league. It's not just Reddit that thinks that -

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2882437
Last edited by Exile009 on Jun 25, 2020, 8:00:50 PM
Smooth league launch, kudos.

I don't enjoy trashing PoE, it's my favourite game but, everything else about the league is boring AF. It seems great if you like sitting in a garden crafting items. I want to run maps, kill bosses, find interesting loot and interact with a crazy league mechanic like; Breach, Legion, Metamorph, Delirium, Harbinger... literally any other league.. even Synthesis. "Well then play standard!".. Yeah, I basically am at this point and it sucks.

The seed pods or whatever they are in maps, can they at least spawn some tougher enemies who drop the seeds?? Why the hell did you make it so that they spit out 3 or 4 seeds? Holy cow.. it's so uninteresting! It could have at least been made to be harder.
I think that the only way to save the league is to change harvest to where you zone in, the stuff is already planted and ready to go. You kill it, get the life force, and then can either use it now, or save it for later, then your done. Or maybe you can use it as "fertilizer" to make the next encounter harder / more lucrative.
awesome GGG...good job, great work, keep it up especially for stutter issue.
Die during stutter totally freaking me out to go higher tier map.

Err...any chances to reduce/very big discount on cosmetic?

So more seeds I guess? Ok, not the worst, but you listened to about 3% of the feedback. Overall: F
It's good to know that I can predict GGG's adjustments accurately by watching them for 7 years. More seeds from higher level maps should do the trick in a league that is not fun. GGG is going to ride this one down until about week 4-5 when hardly anyone is playing. Then because they are stubborn they will add a few more seeds...that should fix everything.

Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Jun 25, 2020, 8:46:25 PM
no mention on clusters f**k this league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info