What We're Working On

Crafting and gearing are the least enjoyable things in PoE for me, so I dont think these changes can save the league for me. :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Stash pls :p
"
Tneuqerf2512 wrote:
Nice changes, would like to see the invisible bosses\textures fixed asap too!

yes this :/
zzzzzzzz, press F for skip this league
Vulkan runs worse than DX11 under my Sapphire RX 5700 XT. 20.5.1 Radeon driver package.
Deliver pain exquisite
PLEASE improve the slots in the seed stash!

i can't store any seeds right now because my stash is full. i need to quad-tab my seeds
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
Still no pure currency drops, quit
"
Rekill wrote:
"
Tneuqerf2512 wrote:
Nice changes, would like to see the invisible bosses\textures fixed asap too!

yes this :/

I dont have this issue with bosses but sometimes normal monsters spawn on screen. I guess the new culling has something to do with it. Other than that, harvest is probably the best performance I ever had at league start.
Map drop rate might need to be looked at. Due to the fact that we don't have hundreds of additional mobs on each map coming from the league mechanic its drop rate is kind of low at the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info