What We're Working On

Can you please fix arcanist brand+bladefall targeting issue when fighting Arkali and Kitava? I heard it affects other area spells as well. It makes it unplayable in those fights.
Last edited by Razis on Jun 26, 2020, 6:48:59 AM
Deleted
Last edited by KicsiSVK on Jan 26, 2021, 11:09:41 AM
"
vollekanne wrote:
Seeds still drop only for the map owner... like the watchstones...

Why not disable group play for all ?

Agreed. They made it so that the seeds only drop for the party owner. Which, I understand I guess because I guess it would be too OP to have it drop for everyone and share it. Then again, most people are not sharing them and just keep for themselves. By nature of them doing this, this has caused a way more solo self-found centered league where people are not playing in groups nearly as much and not power leveling because of it. I think the seeds should drop for each member in the party honestly so that way we can do group play again for the expees
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
The fact that you need to build a "farm" to have efficient harvesting is very annoying I think, I do understand that pro's have it figured out and are making profits while for us casuals this league is very frustrating. So unless this league becomes straight-forward in mechanics, I will be skipping it and enjoying other league mechanics.
Ok, I am officialy off this league. Good luck with those multimirror crafted items that will break the game,guys. Enjoy.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Quick note - the improvements to seed drops may be deployed today.

yes please seed drop rate really needs to much much higher... right now it feels like im getting nothing from maps.
"
Leonirs wrote:
The fact that you need to build a "farm" to have efficient harvesting is very annoying I think, I do understand that pro's have it figured out and are making profits while for us casuals this league is very frustrating. So unless this league becomes straight-forward in mechanics, I will be skipping it and enjoying other league mechanics.

Its not. Thats what is cool about PoE. Lot of players share their information. All you need is the juice (killing monsters from seeds) and google. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCCzvUYQOU0

Edit: one evening and youre set and ready to go.
Last edited by Socratessa on Jun 26, 2020, 9:38:52 AM
Funny. RMT League when is supposed to be Crafting league.
"
GUSTAVOOOO wrote:
Please, allow us to disable the bloom effect.

It give some users headaches and eye strain.

Unfortunately, if you go to your production_Config.ini and search for bloom_strength=1 you can only toggle between 0 and 1 values. false has no affect. I also tried adding bloom_strength_enabled=false as a separate line. No change as well.

The only sure advice I can give you is to turn lighting to Shadows (default) instead of shadows+global illumination. Also reduce number of lights to Medium (default) and bloom to Slight. I also disable the incursion effect.

With those settings it dramatically helped.

I am tinkering with it to see what is possible.

-OrdinaryFarmer
Last edited by tru2dgame on Jun 26, 2020, 11:38:37 AM
Too bad you nerfed chance for rare crafts at the same time.

Targeted annuls were very common yesterday while today 30 Gardens and only Reforge/Randomise...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info