What We're Working On

kool
you can add a seed stash to your ho, to transfer them there.
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
colourblind players
fk archnemesis.
Maybe you could share your stance on boss kill event? Nice, that you acknowledge that the bugs exist and need fixing, but some statement about what happens to the players whose chances to participate were bricked by bugs would be nice.
I do not see map sustain problems addressed; not even mentioned.
Without that, without any higher tier map drops anywhere, all this means exactly nothing.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
how boring and smol
kind regards
"
Mike_84 wrote:
I do not see map sustain problems addressed; not even mentioned.
Without that, without any higher tier map drops anywhere, all this means exactly nothing.

To be honest, you are right. Map sustain is beyond abysmal in this league. Everything seemed normal and great until I had 16 watchstones in. The moment I did, all map drops stopped. I don't even drop tier 1 or 2 maps anymore. I do have 3 conquerers spawned, but am unable to do any maps in their regions. I personally don't want to buy maps because, well, honestly currency is not that plentiful this league, its actually difficult even alching maps, I have to use lifeforce to roll them, and the mods usually suck so hard.

If I complain about map drops in global, a few of the players say "map sustain is fine in this league" and most others simply say "worst league ever". This is honestly, the worst league I have ever played. At this rate I expect the league to be dead in no more than a week tops.
Lol wtf. Harvest crafting before this shitty change to seeds was MUCH better and accessible, a horrible patch to an already bad league.
I dont know what you guys are smoking there, but for the vast majority of people the league sucks and instead of trying to improve it and make it so that people would want to interact with the league mechanic more, you just make it so that it's mostly pointless, since now instead of interesting crafts you can chaos spam every once in a few maps. Like wtf? Do you even read feedback? Go on like this and after 2 weeks there won't be anyone playing this poor man's garden simulator.
"
Melkor25 wrote:
Lol wtf. Harvest crafting before this shitty change to seeds was MUCH better and accessible, a horrible patch to an already bad league.
I dont know what you guys are smoking there, but for the vast majority of people the league sucks and instead of trying to improve it and make it so that people would want to interact with the league mechanic more, you just make it so that it's mostly pointless, since now instead of interesting crafts you can chaos spam every once in a few maps. Like wtf? Do you even read feedback? Go on like this and after 2 weeks there won't be anyone playing this poor man's garden simulator.

Actually why would you read feedback if you can release more mtx and stash tabs to get that $$$. And I'm silent about the performance everyone knows how "ABSOLUTELY AMAZING" it is!
option to remove bloom????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info