The Future of Stash Tabs

No way to delete "remove only" tab in standard league without to have to remove manually everything inside ?
bullshit
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Think Tabs management at implementation.

Get rid of the seeds' item level tagging.
No need for it. Imagine that group of seeds perform differently. If the event that triggered the growth was in a low area, not many craft options will be available. If one of the events was higher tier/level area, maybe an extra seeded rng option for the crafting. RNG and weighting we're great at.

Use that RNG. PoE is good at it. It's a core value. No need to make the seeds separate in hundreds of little piles. No need to reinvent the wheel. You're gods among game producers when it comes to RNG weighting.

I'm sitting at the screen trying to see what the ilvl of seeds are, to delete whichever are too low. I swear at my own picking those up along the acts.
Tab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab AffinitiesTab Affinities

I want this now!!!
I'm sorry, but my disappointment toady was increased, as well as my lack of faith in GGG decisions, which all still remains after these statements.

All I can read is a cleaver marking reply when one was desperately needed after this obvious money grab.

There's no lack of good ideas coming from GGG, and this is clearly a strong plus in GGG's corner however, Implementation is clearly not.

I do want to be clear on one point though just to iterate I'm not a GGG hater, as I do love this game and really REALLY want to see it thrive.

This is the first league I've played, or can even find that GGG did THE RIGHT THING and implemented a completely different stash and tab to store the league Mechanic items. This is BIG, and I commend all of the brilliant minds behind this decision at GGG. Well done there, and more of these type of decisions PLEASE.

Last edited by JediWabbit on Jun 24, 2020, 3:39:31 AM
cool..... new stash tabs, ummm, how about you finish patching 3.11 to be playable. Still have invisible enemies / bosses. Instance crashes, etc. I understand the game is free and I've given quite a share since I've been playing. Not paying for more league stash tabs, please don't become Blizzard!
I’ll pay for it.
BUT can u just add it on to the currency tab so that I don’t have to jump from tab to tab. Just add it below the currency tab so I can just scroll down.
Could we have a decent background for the Divination Card tab ?
I know, once there's many card in it, we don't really the background anymore but at each league start, when the tab is empty, it looks really ugly.

Also i'd like to be able to search for Blight maps in my regular Map tab, i don't want to buy another tab for those.
POG
Deleted
Last edited by KicsiSVK on Jan 26, 2021, 11:13:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info