Harvest could be worst league ever?

"
KingDarkness wrote:
"
Koshcheevich wrote:
I play this game 5 years. Yes, Harvest is worst league ever.

I play this game 7 years and i agree you

I played this game from beta and i agree with you "the worst league ever"
#STARTFLASHBACK
dead game
bring back 3.13
You might as well remove trade. For the brief time I played trade league I think I had to trade like once.

Players and league mechanics have given way too much powers especially in crafting and drops seem nearly pointless now.

I know it's a fine line of having your own power and having an economy to improve it but I pretty much felt like I was SSF. I mean SSF means nothing now anyway you can make such ridiculous items for so cheap.

Even stuff like fuses etc are pointless, they've made lots of common currency pointless with this mechanic.
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:
This league is so boring. No diversity. No loot. No selling. No currency. No motivation. No fun.

Sad because POE is by far my favorite game.

I reinstalled Diablo III one week ago but its boring too. This week I only made 1 red map everyday to gain daily mission in case of a miracle happens to this league. But let's be realistic, it wont.

All my clan mates have gone too. Same for me now.

----

I am doing the exact same thing - I feel guilty logging in every day to get the daily because it is artificially inflating the player numbers.

Kinda feel same.

The only thing whats kept me in was what I have my secret goal for standard, and its better to farm mirrors in the league. But even this stopped saving my interest, so much harvest is boring and empty.
Last edited by DarkJen on Jul 11, 2020, 5:34:20 PM
Hmm interesting...for me i really like this league and the crafting options - and the possibility to reach everything with minimal/no trade. It´s different, but i like it. But not so much that i want to have it forever ;)
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
Instead of crafting why not have useful things drop? Oh sorry...anyway why does crafting have to be so convoluted? There's Syndicate and unveiling, Fossils, Essences, Beast crafting and using currency! No doubt I've missed some others but it's a mess. Harvest does allow better(?) crafting but it's just another way to craft stuff that could easily drop if GGG weren't so reliant on RNG for everything.

Harvest would've been fine if you had a garden already laid out and were given better guidance to what are good crafting options. But the state it was released in was shockingly bad.

Regarding getting items via drops vs. other means, I'm reminded of what Rob Pardo said when Blizzard finally acknowledged that D3 had major issues. He said that when looking at players' characters, it wasn't uncommon for almost all the items they were wearing to have been obtained by a method other than picking it up off the ground (a drop from killing a monster). It wasn't so much the rate that people were obtaining items that was the issue -- it was the method.

Obviously D3 is stupid now with ultra-deluxe-ancient legendaries raining from the sky. In a game with trading, though, such as PoE, you don't have to constantly shower people with items that are useful to their build.
Last edited by Soleus7 on Jul 11, 2020, 6:47:48 PM
"
SpellDamage wrote:
HC player who is having a stellar time with the Harvest league. I really enjoy the random unique reroll craft in the Grove.

My only gripe with the league is an ongoing issue that transcends Harvest mechanics: lack of ice shot MTX.

In summation, thank you infinitely, GGG, for all the fun years and content.
You all are the best of the best.

I fucking hated this league,never tried to do any challenge and i already have 5 more than you,even though i never played a t10 map in this league(yes,that's how boring this mechanic is). How do you enjoy the league if you don't actualy play? I'm sure i had 5 challenges when i reached act 10.
why dont they just stop that harvest-league and roll delirium back in?
"
arandan wrote:

Yes, you do. I was referring to modern roads. Reply to the context of the message you're quoting. That's your first lesson for the day.

"
jtggm1985 wrote:

You just need compacted dirt for a road to be solid enough to drive cars on. I would know, I live on a dirt road. A herd of people repeatedly walking in a straight line eventually wears out the flora and compresses dirt enough to make a road. Just because you lot forget that dirt roads exist doesn't give you call to mock someone for accurately stating stone isn't required to make a road.

No. People repeatedly walking in a straight line cannot compress the dirt enough for it to be drivable, they don't weigh enough. Cars do that. Cars can form dirt roads, people can't. People can form footpaths.
That's your second lesson for the day.

Hopefully there's nothing further from you on this topic.

Dirt roads exist and are still classified as roads in modern parlance. You're flat out wrong. According to the Road Traffic act of 1988 s192(1) a road is any thoroughfare, street, highway, etc that is open to the public and can be used as a means of conveyance for both cars, horses, and foot traffic. Setasuna already set you straight on the historic context but you still refuse to admit that you're wrong.
"
slaxxTB wrote:
why dont they just stop that harvest-league and roll delirium back in?

or legion. or both.
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Jul 12, 2020, 1:46:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info