Harvest could be worst league ever?

I have decided to engage with Harvest after finally copying a layout. It looks good and everything is in place but there is one problem. Each map only gives enough seeds to almost fill one plot sometimes less. I have three plots for each T1 seeds and it takes forever to fill them back up.

This very tedious and makes the T2 seeds I'm growing take forever to grow too. I think I'll just go and ignore the league again! Worst league since Synthesis.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Because the entire league mechanic is hard-tied to the map owner, rotas for this crap are not happening. Quant boosting to get more seeds per zone is also a no-go. It is so slow and stingey, it feels like sim splinters all over again.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
I have decided to engage with Harvest after finally copying a layout. It looks good and everything is in place but there is one problem. Each map only gives enough seeds to almost fill one plot sometimes less. I have three plots for each T1 seeds and it takes forever to fill them back up.

This very tedious and makes the T2 seeds I'm growing take forever to grow too. I think I'll just go and ignore the league again! Worst league since Synthesis.

The designs you see are based on people farming T1 seeds for the main person on separate accounts. You wont likely ever need all that fancy stuff or "efficiency".
this league is boring but i will be satisfied if they put delirium back into every map, delirium is the most fun ive had in this game.. having only 5% chance is way too low considering that theres really nothing else that is as fun and rewarding as delirium
:3
This league is so boring. No diversity. No loot. No selling. No currency. No motivation. No fun.

Sad because POE is by far my favorite game.

I reinstalled Diablo III one week ago but its boring too. This week I only made 1 red map everyday to gain daily mission in case of a miracle happens to this league. But let's be realistic, it wont.

All my clan mates have gone too. Same for me now.

"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:
This league is so boring. No diversity. No loot. No selling. No currency. No motivation. No fun.

Sad because POE is by far my favorite game.

I reinstalled Diablo III one week ago but its boring too. This week I only made 1 red map everyday to gain daily mission in case of a miracle happens to this league. But let's be realistic, it wont.

All my clan mates have gone too. Same for me now.

----

I am doing the exact same thing - I feel guilty logging in every day to get the daily because it is artificially inflating the player numbers.
"
This week I only made 1 red map everyday to gain daily mission in case of a miracle happens to this league. But let's be realistic, it wont.

You don't need to do any maps everyday for getting dailies - just logging in into town is enough, you'll get missions based on the last map you completed, was it yesterday or 2 months ago.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
worst league ever
I play this game 5 years. Yes, Harvest is worst league ever.
"
Koshcheevich wrote:
I play this game 5 years. Yes, Harvest is worst league ever.

I play this game 7 years and i agree you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info