Harvest could be worst league ever?

"
IQof3 wrote:
definitely was the worst league ever for me. They introduced BLOOM and made me quit.

Same here. I got eyes damage for many weeks and barely recovered.

I dare not touch POE again even though they have added the boom option now because it is just a light adjustment, meaning it is a fake option.
its almost over boys...the worst league in poe history is coming to an end. praise!
NO
Hi, i'll let my achievment number to speak for me.
This is the most fun league for many years. I would rate this league #1 or #2 of all time.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
"
Ukanta wrote:
This is the most fun league for many years. I would rate this league #1 or #2 of all time.

this
horrible garden mechanic. The crafting would have been fine if GGG had maybe taken the time to educate the general populous about crafting in general in preperation for this - but I couldn't stand the garden part... any of it. It was awful
"
Ukanta wrote:

what exactly did you find "fun" about this? it was basically standard mode with an extra crafting bench
on Jun 20
2 days into the league.
"Harvest could be worst league ever"

reason: no content.

man, some people dont add anything to the community.
"
what exactly did you find "fun" about this? it was basically standard mode with an extra crafting bench

And the standard game isn't fun? It's incredible that some people find PoE fun, right? Even without timers? What a lot of people seem to ignore, is that Harvest - indirectly - gave you the power to juice up maps even more than before. So the need for even more (new) monsters wasn't really there.

Harvest provided players with the ability to always progress, without trade, while always having a goal. PoE is nothing without a goal, and in Harvest you always had an item in the works. You always had something to improve; and the means to improve it.

Harvest also provided you with good enough gear to try out the build and skills you wanted to try, not what the meta said you 'should' try. It gave you the means to do builds you could only dream about in certain other leagues. Harvest gave you crafting, something this game has lacked since its creation.

The social aspect too; I've never seen so many items linked in guild chat. I've never seen so my discussion about items in guild chat. I never seen so much cooperation in guild chat, people asking to exchange crafts.

Nah, Harvest was good in many ways. Do I understand why it can't go core in its current state? Of course. But it was a blast while it lasted.

Just my two cents. Hope it answered your question.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info