3.10.1d Patch Notes

Is it me or MEMORY use is higher after this patch. I hit like 6.5 GB after 20 mins of playing while previously 5.5 or so was max after an hour of playing?
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Apr 15, 2020, 4:19:22 AM
awesome patch GGG! u did very good

NOT
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
Is it me or MEMORY use is higher after this patch. I hit like 6.5 GB after 20 mins of playing while previously 5.5 or so was max after an hour of playing?

It was to be expected as more assets are being loaded into your ram in order to ease cpu workload, this should make it so you get less frequent frame drops/sttuters. But still feels like putting band aid over a deep cut that's poe's engine
Trying to get in "Temple Map" from Zana mission and game keeps crashing to login screen, never saw this bug until now...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDd2ZH4HDok

Great fix, nothing to say.
Also what's the problem with the sound, the game keeps crashing whenever i have sound on, however setting it to false in config fixes like half of game issues... It's really uncomfortable to play without any sounds especially in this game where some major bossfights and league mechanics predict the enemy moves with it.
Wow, thanks for fixing the many bugs that seems to still be around.
Keep up the good (remote) work!

Fix 1 bug - make 2 more in process :)
Wasted Sirus fight due to portal bugs.
first map after patch (i remembered one point in the patch-notes: improvement ground effects) : i run over a new red effect i die one hit...

after i died this one time i died several times in every map ... this patch is once again just garbage.

my resistances are capped + 7500 (+) es + es gain by hit ....

this game is more as broken nothing is fixed ...

good job again....not realy!

lol .. ty !!!!!!!!!!!! so much for wasze my time who so many peaople have time to play and we become the crappiest leauge ever ever ever ... omg.

EVERTHING IN THIS GAME ONE HIT YOU EVERTHING! and i mean white maps / magic ...... that sux......

this is my third char i have leveled and all chars have the same problem: one hit - one hit - one hit - one hit ..... and again and again you die and you dont know WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn...................
i cant even download the update, im getting an error: "Failed writing data to disk/application while downloading"

how to fix this ?
meh
FIX SG SERVER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info