3.10.1d Patch Notes

same
ign: CycloneThatBitch
same problem, the game keep crashing at the moment we get to the character screen
Same, crashing at the character screen.
"
antmit wrote:
After I login, the screen starts to move and show me my character list, about a second later, poe crashes to desktop. The last thing printed in the log on the screen is "Authenticated". I tried changing realms and it still crashes in the same way. This is happening to me after the patch

We are looking into this. Are you able to let me know what CPU/GPU you are using? Are you unable to log into any character, or just one?
same problem here, intel 6600k Gtx1070
Ryzen 7 1700 and RX580, Crashes right after you press login
Last edited by Jaelryn86 on Apr 15, 2020, 1:33:30 AM
"
Stacey_GGG wrote:
"
antmit wrote:
After I login, the screen starts to move and show me my character list, about a second later, poe crashes to desktop. The last thing printed in the log on the screen is "Authenticated". I tried changing realms and it still crashes in the same way. This is happening to me after the patch

We are looking into this. Are you able to let me know what CPU/GPU you are using? Are you unable to log into any character, or just one?

I have a AMD Ryzen 1950X CPU, NVidia EVGA 1080 TI GPU
I am not able to choose a character to log in to before the game crashes, the character list only shows up for under a second before background starts to move and it crashes to desktop
The Same issue is happening with me as well, POE is crashing the second I press login, its quitting the game and going back to the desktop.
same problem here, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
"
Stacey_GGG wrote:
"
antmit wrote:

Intel Core i7-7820HK
Nvidia Geforce 1080 GTX

We actually are unable to select a character, it brings us to that screen and within half a second it crashes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info